3 Nigths 4 Days Tamil Nadu Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Tamil Nadu holiday packages are a perfect blend of the religious destinations accompanied with the opulence of nature. The holiday package is intended to engulf the worthy visiting natural spots in the state that captivates the fancy of every traveller. This Tamil Nadu itinerary is bundled with the exciting port of calls to replenish one’s leisure time.The 3 Nights 4 Days Tamil Nadu Tour Packages from Bangalore is entitled to an exciting adventure and spiritual spot visits to seek the nature’s gift and pave the way for one’s spiritual awakening. For the nature lovers, 3N 4D Tamil Nadu holidays include the serene spots of green valleys, beautiful mountains, and vast tea estates. The trip is also inclusive of the visit to the highest peak in the Nilgiris- the Dodabetta peak.
As per the Tamil Nadu Tour Itinerary, you will arrive at the Bangalore Airport. From here, you will be picked up and driven to your hotel. Your entire journey from the Bangalore station to your stay place at Ooty is about 340 kilometers and has a running of 7 hours. Once you check in to the hotel, you can go and freshen yourself and rest for some time to relax your body from the hustles of the journey. You have the rest of your first day for your relaxation and personal activities. After relaxation, visit nearby places for shopping, exploring temples in and around your stay point. The overnight stay is arranged at the same hotel.
Enjoy an excellent and substantial breakfast at your Ooty hotel. According to the Tamil Nadu Tour Itinerary, your first place of visit for Day 2 is the famous Ooty Hill Station. It is better known as the ‘Queen of Hill Stations.’ Ooty is the renowned tourist spot of South India. Visit the Ooty Lake, Wax World, Deer Park, Mudumalai National Park, Green Valleys, beautiful mountains and the vastly stretched tea estates. After sightseeing return to the hotel. Then you freshen up and have your dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, you will board a cab to Coonoor. We will drive you to the Coonoor by road and take you to the remarkable sights in Coonoor. We shall explore the grace of each of the destinations-Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, Tea factory and Doddabetta Peak as per your Tamil Nadu Tour Itinerary. You may capture your candid moments throughout the journey so that when you return home, you may enjoy your leisure holiday again. On completing the tourist spots mentioned for day 3, we shall board the Ooty cab and drive you back to the hotel where you can rest after having your meal for the night.
Post breakfast check out from the hotel. We will then drive you to the Bangalore Airport/Railway Station enhancing your midway journey to capture some unique historical places of significance. It includes Maharaja's Palace/ Mysore Palace and optional tour to beautiful Vrindavan Gardens with a Musical fountain in the evening which starts around 7 pm (if time permits). After completing these places, we shall bid adieu to you at your final destination of Bangalore Airport/Railway Station. Enjoy the last moments of your 3 Nights and 4 Days Tamil Nadu Tourism Packages.
- Daily breakfast
- Room on double sharing
- Sightseeing at all mentioned places
- Pickup and drop from nearest airport/railway station
- Driver allowance
- All applicable taxes and service chargesTransportation by individual cab
- Flight Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water
- Soft & hard drinks
- Extra Mattress
- River Rafting
- Wild life Safari rock climbing
- Joy ride (Toy Train), porterage
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.