3 Nights 4 Days Mathura Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Exotic Mathura Virandavan tour takes you to Mathura, Virandavan and Agra. This is a religious and ancient architecture filled tour. This tour concentrates of ancient spots along the shores of River Yamuna in Uttar Pradesh. This tour takes four days to complete. You would visit exotic and unique Hindu temples in Mathura, Virandavan and then reach Agra. According to legends, Lord Krishna (A Hindu God) was born in Mathura. There are hundreds of temples that portraits the life of the God. You can find many tourist attractions too. Later, you can stop at Agra to enjoy some Mughal styled architecture like Taj Mahal.
Once you reach Delhi, you would start your journey towards Mathura. It would take about three hours to reach Mathura from Delhi. Once you reach Mathura, you would start sightseeing immediately. You would travel to the exact birth place of Lord Krishna and many other temples. If you are visiting during any festival season, you would also stop at Dwarkadheesh temple. You would also enjoy Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi where you can find many attractions like Gita Mandir, Radha Kund and others. After a whole day of sightseeing, you would be escorted to hotel where you can have a night halt.
You can start your day in Virandavan where Sri Krishna spent a lot of his childhood. The most beautiful attraction is the garden. You would also enjoy Banke Bihari temple and the oldest temple, Madan Mohan temple. There are a lot of other temples that you would enjoy here. By late evening, you would reach your hotel for resting.
After an early morning breakfast at your hotel or any continent place, you would start to Agra for visiting Taj Mahal. There are a lot of other monuments that you can find on the way. You would also have time for enjoying the museum inside Taj Mahal. After enjoying Taj Mahal, you would visit Agra Fort and return to your hotel where you can spend the rest of the evening. You can either rest or do some small sightseeing around your hotel.
You would start your travel towards Delhi after breakfast and once you reach Delhi, you can either board your departure flight or stay back and enjoy the Delhi city.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.