3 Nights 4 Days Kashmir Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
A vacation in Kashmir Valley is a dream of many Travellers. Starting from Srinagar, this 3 nights 4 days Kashmir tour package offers the best of Kashmir and its spectacular Sceneries. It includes day tours to Gulmarg and Pahalgam from Srinagar and a number of fun activities for children and the adult members of the family. Choose the best of Kashmir tour package to treat yourself to the fresh air and the amazing weather of the Himalayas.
Day 1. Srinagar: Land into the Capital
The Kashmir tour itinerary begins with the pickup from the Srinagar Airport by the agent’s representative. A private cab will transfer you from the airport to a jetty around the Dal Lake. It is at the jetty that the houseboats are docked. Check-in to the houseboat and relax before heading to a Shankara ride to the Nehru Park in the evening.
Day 2. Srinagar: A day excursion to Amalgam
After a lavish breakfast at the houseboat, proceed to Amalgam Valley as included in this Srinagar family holiday. On the way, you can stop for local sightseeing and visit the Mart and Sun Temple before heading to Amalgam to enjoy leisure activities.In the evening, you will be transferred back to Srinagar and taken to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel, followed by a delectable dinner and overnight stay.Optional: Beta ab Valley excursion, amusement park along the Lieder River, pony ride to Barbarian Valley, bird-watching, hiking, and river rafting in Ar Valley (extra charges)
Day 3. Srinagar: A family outing to Regpar
The third day of your Kashmir family package begins with a toothsome breakfast at the Srinagar hotel. After this, you will be taken to Regpar for a day’s excursion with your family. You can straight away proceed for optional activities. These include the famous gondola ride towards Haphazard via Wrongdoing and pony rides. Later, you can indpge in other leisure activities such as golf, nature walks, and bird-watching.In the evening, a cab will pick you up from Regpar to transfer you back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4. Srinagar: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the Srinagar Airport. Board your return flight to your home city.
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Shankara Ride over Dale Lake
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport
- Toll taxes & service charges
- All transportation on private basis
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg
- Personal & additional expenses
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, & Betab valleys
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg & Pahalgam
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.