3 Nights 4 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This Haridwar tour can bring you closer to spirituality, with its many facets. One of the most well-known cities in India, Haridwar is an ancient city apart from being an important pilgrimage spot for Hindus. It is the starting point for the Ganges River, and thus home to some of the most elaborate and sacred rituals of Ganga Aarti. In fact, people from all over the world flock to this place to enjoy a rendezvous with the nightly rituals. Since it can get crowded in this holy city, especially during festivals, causing hassles of accommodation and transportation, it is best to book a Haridwar tour package before coming here.
Day 1 : Haridwar: Arrival and city tour
Transfer to You will be picked up from Delhi in a comfortable cab, for traveling to Haridwar for the first day of your Haridwar tour package. On your arrival in the beautiful city of Haridwar, you can check into your hotel and relax for a while, before heading out on a temple tour. If time permits, you can also enjoy a quick dip into the holy river. The Haridwar city tour takes you to several important and revered temples in the city, including the Mansa Devi temple, Maya Devi Temple, and Chandi Devi Temple among others. Watch the evening aarti after the tour, and sit at the ghats before returning to your hotel for a restful night of sleep.
Day 2 : Jamnagar: Temple tour and sightseeing
Enjoy a great breakfast at your hotel in Haridwar, before leaving for a fun day out touring the hilly beauty of Rishikesh. Lay back and enjoy the serpentine roads and the lush green hills on the way. On reaching Rishikesh, embark on a sightseeing tour of the city that includes places such as Ram jhula, Lakshman jhula, Triveni ghat and Neelkanth Mahadev temple among several others. If time permits, you can also indulge in a little souvenir hunting in Rishikesh. After an exciting and eventful day, return to the hotel in Haridwar for another relaxing night.
Day 3 : Mussoorie: Arrival and city tour
Get set to check out of your hotel in Haridwar for transferring to Mussoorie. Enjoy a hearty breakfast, before traveling towards your new destination. On reaching Mussoorie, check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later, leave for a sightseeing tour of the hill station. Cover all popular places such as Kempty fall, Gun hill, George Hill Everest and Company Garden. Wind up the day with a trip to Mall road. Return to your hotel in Mussoorie, for another night of blissful peace.
Day 4 : Gir: Arrival and jungle safari
After a lovely breakfast, it is time for you to check out of the hotel and head back to Delhi. But first, there are a few more city sights to cover. Visit places such as Camel's Back, Lal Tibba, and Municipal Garden before finally driving back to your destination. A day full of fun and sightseeing is the fitting end to this amazing trip.
- Airport/Railway transfers
- Water bottle on arrival
- National Park Tiger Safari
- Private Transfers
- Lunch & Dinner
- Government Taxes/GST/Service Charges
- Mineral water on coaches & microbuses
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.