3 Nights 4 Days Jhansi Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The city of Jhansi is located on the banks of Pahuj River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The historical city of Jhansi is famous for the heroic Maratha kingdom. Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi fought heroically with the British in the India’s struggle for freedom during the revolt of 1857. The city was previously known as Shankargarh during the reign of Bundelas. The city of Jhansi is the administrative headquarter of the Jhansi district and the Jhansi division. The city attracts tourists from all across India as well as foreign visitors due to the presence of majestic forts and temples. Mere reference to the name ‘Jhansi’ evokes the spirit of patriotism in the hearts of Indians. The land of Jhansi is the birthplace of several brave heart rulers and warriors who contributed greatly towards India’s struggle for freedom. The city has beautiful locales and scenic monuments which lure the attention of tourists. Jhansi travel guide helps you plan your trip in a proper way. Jhansi tourism is well known in the entire India. It is famous for its architectural magnificence and historical monuments.
A small town located in the Bundelkhand region in Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho is a brilliant example of Indian architecture and its culture back in the medieval period. The architecture of these Hindu and Jain temples depict the innocent form of love, the carvings on the walls display passion in the most erotic yet aesthetic ways. Built between 950 to 1050 AD the sheer confrontational nature of these carvings show a stark paradox with the conventional Indian ideals about eroticism, leaving everybody spellbound. Art in this small town is engrained in all of its structures and are a classic example of the finesse of India's cultural and artistic heritage.
On arrival at Jhansi, meet with our representative & transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon visit a half day city tour of Jhansi covering Fort, Museum and Rani Mahal. Return back to hotel in the evening for dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
After an early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Khajuraho via Orchha. On arrival at Orchha, visit to Orchha fort. As there are many temples within the fort, three are especially worth visiting. Visit to Ram Raja, Chaturbhuj and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. In the afternoon, a continue drive to Khajuraho. On arrival at Khajuraho, check into the hotel. Enjoy dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Khajuraho.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel proceed for full day sightseeing of Khajuraho visit Eastern & Western Group of Temple’s. Explore the light & sound show in the evening. Later, return back to hotel for dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
After an early breakfast leave from Khajuraho and directly drive to Jhansi Railway station to board the train and head for the onward journey.
- Accommodation on Twin/triple Share Basis in std/dlx base category room.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Sightseeing and Transfer by A.C Vehicle (Ac Does Note Work on Hill Area) As Per the Itinerary.
- Any Air Fare, Train Fare, Airport Taxes
- Charges Of Any Additional Meals, Entrance Fees In The Places Of Interests
- Early Check In/Late Check Out
- Charges For Camera/Video, Tips/Porter age & Expenses In Personal Nature
- Any Items Or Services Not Specified In The Package Inclusion
- GST As Applicable
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.