2 Nights 3 Days Varanasi Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This tour stretches for three days and two nights. The trip focuses on important temples in Varanasi. Varanasi is an ancient city which is filled with ancient temples and interesting rituals. This tour tries to highlight the religious culture of the country.
Day 01 : varanasi-Arrival & Ganga Aarti
After picking up from the airport and escort to hotel, the rest of the morning/afternoon is free. By evening, you will witness the grand Ganga a Aarti of Varanasi at Dashashwamedh Ghat. You can also choose to watch the ritual from the boat. Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 02 : Varanasi – Morning Boat Ride-Sarnath - Temple Tour
The day starts very early with a classic activity of Varanasi, boat ride on Ganges. You can watch the rituals conducted by people. You will be visiting top temples like Bharat Mata temple, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna temple, Sankat Mochan temple and Manas Mandir.By early afternoon, you will be taking an excursion to Sarnath where you would be visiting Chaukhandi stupa, Dhamekh stupa, museum and others. Souvenir shopping at evening at Varanasi markets. Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 03 : Departure From Varanasi
After breakfast, the rest of the morning is free. By late morning, you will be escorted to the airport or railway station as per your request. You can also choose to stay back in Varanasi and enjoy other activities.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Meal plan : Lunch
- English Speaking Driver
- Any private expenses
- Room service fees
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.