2 Nights 3 Days Tamil Nadu Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
An amazing vacation beckons you with this 2 nights, 3 days Tamil Nadu tour package. This well-designed Tamil Nadu tour itinerary takes you to breathtaking locales of Ooty and Coonoor, while introducing you to the irresistible charisma of the state. Explore the best tourist places in Tamil Nadu to get to know the abundance of hotspots the state is blessed by. This carefully created packages not just takes you across the best attractions of the state but also provides you with delish meals, smooth stays, quick transfers, and amazing sightseeing experience.
As soon as you land at Bangalore airport, you will be greeted and escorted to Ooty. Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and wash away the journey fatigue. Evening is at your disposal to enjoy the way you want. You can visit lakes here such as Pykara and Avalanche Lakes. Gardens also capture your attention here such as Government Rose Garden and Thread Garden. The Nilgiri Mountain Railway that plies between Mettupalayam and Ooty via Coonoor is another attraction that you can enjoy today. If time allows, you can also go shopping in local market. Later, come back to the hotel for a relaxing sleep and mark a restful end to this day of your Tamil Nadu holiday package.
Kickstart your day with a wholesome breakfast and start to Conoor as planned by this itinerary of Tamil Nadu. A comfortable cab ride will take you to the exotic expanses of Coonoor. Delight in myriad nature-kissed attractions of the town such as Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, and Doddabetta Peak. Tea Factory is also an unmissable attraction of Coonoor. Don’t forget to grab your free cup of freshly brewed tea served to tourists here. Surging with freshness, sips of this tea will make you crave for more. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel in Ooty for a peaceful night sleep.
Savor one more breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be taken to Bangalore through Mysore. En route, you will get a chance to visit Mysore Palace. If time allows, you can also opt to visit Vrindavan Gardens where Musical fountain show in the evening will refresh you. After lovely sightseeing, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport/railway station for your onward journey home with fond memories of your vacation.
- Daily Breakfast
- Room on Double Sharing
- Sightseeing at all the mentioned places
- Pickup and drop From Nearest Airport/Railway station
- Fuel, Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Transportation by individual Cab
- Flight Fare/Train fare,Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls
- tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Extra Mattress, River Rafting, Wild life Safari
- rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or Extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra Meals or Drinks
- Non Veg Food
- Mineral Water / Cold Drink
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry
- Travel Insurance
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.