2 Nights 3 Days Shimla Manali Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Scenic Himachal Honeymoon Package is a specially crafted package with a 2 nights, 3 days tour itinerary that gives you a short, much-needed reprieve. Presenting ample opportunities to explore and relax, this short honeymoon package to Shimla is designed to offer newlyweds a peaceful retreat in the hills.
From Delhi, agent’s representative will pick you and escort you to Shimla in a private cab. After check-in, you have rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy the pleasant weather of Shimla or go for a leisurely stroll with your partner.
After breakfast, you will be driven to Naldehra. It is a quaint hill-station as you go uphill from Shimla. It is located at a staggering altitude of 2044 m above sea level and is famous for being home to India’s oldest 9-hole golf course.Further down the day, you will head towards Tattapani which is famous for its hot sulphur springs. The water from springs is said to possess medicinal value. Besides hot springs, Naldehra is mesmerizingly beautiful and tranquil.After a lovely day, you will be driven back to your hotel in Shimla. Spend your evening strolling on the famous Mall Road or go for a tour of The Ridge. End the second day of your Shimla honeymoon by enjoying a delicious meal for two at the hotel.
After breakfast, you can check-out from hotel and get ready for a memorable road trip back to Delhi. With the journey, your memorable honeymoon in Shimla will also come to an end.
- Accommodation in Shimla
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Daily dinner in hotel
- Day excursion to Tattapani and Naldehra
- Charges for early check-in & late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any weather conditions
- Any Travel Insurance Premium
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.