2 Nights 3 Days Mathura Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Mathura is the most important places of pilgrimage for devotees of Krishna. Krishna was born in Mathura. Radha, spent her childhood in Barsana. Gokul is the quaint town of cowherds where Lord Krishna was brought up by his foster mother Yasodha.
the birth place of Lord Krishna. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, proceed towards Vrindavan, The attractions you will cover include Govind Dev Temple, Rangaji Temple, Madan Mohan Temple, Bankey Bihari Temple and Glass Temple. Stay overnight in the hotel in Mahtura
visit to Gokul Nathji temple Thereafter, head straight to Mahavan -Visit 'Assi Khambha' Later, proceed to Goverdhan - Thereafter. return back to Mathura for overnight stay.
Mathura Morning proceed to visit Nand Gaon - Later, proceed to Barsana - the birth place of Radha, also visit Prem Sarovar and from there proceed to Delhi Drop at Delhi by evening for onward journey.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.