2 Nights 3 Days Karnataka From Bangalore
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Karnataka is a perfect amalgamation of flavors, colors, cultures, breathtaking natural beauty, and much more. The state is a host to some of the most powerful dynasties. Not only this, the state has hosted and till date it hosts melting pot culture community. Your Karnataka 3 days trip will also let you know that Karnataka is also rich in dance, drama, theatre, crafts, art, poetry, architecture, and much more. As a matter of fact, till date, Karnataka houses some of the best academic institutions of the nation.
On the very first day, after arriving at the Bangalore Airport, you will be transferred to the hotel to check in. Relax for sometime at your hotel after your journey and get ready for sightseeing. You will be taken to the Dubare Reserve Forest. Dubare is renowned for its elephant camp. It is an important base for the elephants of the Karnataka Forest Department. Later, return to the hotel for your scheduled overnight stay.
On the second day, gear up for full day Coorg sight-seeing after your delicious South Indian breakfast at your hotel. Visit, Thalakaveri, Bhagamandala , Talacauvery , Abbi Falls, Raja’s Seat , and Omkareshwara. Later, in the evening you can explore locals and enjoy shopping at the Town market. Overnight stay is scheduled at the hotel itself.
On the third day, check out from the Hotel after breakfast and move to Bangalore for half day sight-seeing. Later, you can do shopping and then transfer to the Airport for your flight.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.