2 Nights 3 Days Jhansi Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Taj Mahal is not a few attraction to explain. It is a world wonder marble mausoleum in Agra. There are a lot of other attractions in Agra too. Apart from this, there are a few medieval age monuments in Khajuraho. The Khajuraho set of temples are considered to a world heritage site. With Taj Mahal Khajuraho tour, you would be able to see a lot of unique and interesting monuments.
Once you reach Delhi, tour representatives would escort you to the railway station of Delhi where you can board a train to Agra. It would take a little more than two hours to reach Agra from Delhi. Once you reach Agra, you check into a hotel and immediately start to Taj Mahal. After enjoying Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, you would head towards your hotel for a night halt.
You would reach Khajuraho temples by very early morning after breakfast. There are 20 temples that were built in 9th century. There were hundreds of them initially and today only a few remains. This is one of the very few temples in the country where you can see erotic sculptures, sculptures of animals, warriors, musician and humans in erotic positions. You would reach your hotel by evening where you can have your dinner and stay for the night.
After breakfast, you would start towards Jhansi railway station. From Jhansi, you would reach Delhi directly and from Delhi, you would be transported to the international airport for your departure plane.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Tajmahaltourguide representative.
- Accommodation in Standard room category at all hotels with Breakfast.
- Battery ride in Agra.
- Train tickets from Agra to Jhansi.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Air conditioned car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, and Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.