2 Nights & 3 Days Jaipur Tour Package
Per Person (Min. 2 Person)
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights & 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This is a 3 days 2 night city private tour of the capital of India's Rajasthan state. Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727 A.D. Visit the pink city with sightseeing tour of all the forts, city palace, wind palace, water palace and Albert hall. This tour includes the visit to the local markets in the walled city and visit to the town of Sanganer or Bagru known for hand block printing. Enjoy the Elephant Ride to climb the hill to reach the Amber Fort. Accommodation on 3 star category hotel with 2 breakfast.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver. Transfer to hotel for installation. Visit to Birla temple, Nahargarh Fort (sunset view over city). Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride. See the largest cannon on wheels in the world, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Drive through the Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler's market to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Evening free for your independent activities. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Tourist Attractions: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar.
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at Hotel.Visit to Sanganer or Bagru Towns, famous for their block prints. Afternoon free for shopping or your own activities. Drop at Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand. (Service ends).
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 2 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.