2 Nights 3 Days Haridwar RishikeshTour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Book a 2 nights 3 days Haridwar Rishikesh tour package to enjoy a hassle-free vacation at Uttarakhand’s most popular cities, Haridwar, and Rishikesh. These tour packages come with a specially crafted Haridwar Rishikesh tour itinerary that includes an extensive sightseeing tour of the two cities, exciting activities, inter-state and local transfers, and comfortable accommodations to provide an unforgettable holiday experience to the travelers.These Haridwar tour and travelspackages incorporate a dual city tour covering both Haridwar and Rishikesh tourist attractions within this short duration. This vacation starts with a guided tour of the ‘Yoga Capital of India’, i.e., Rishikesh wherein tourists get an opportunity to explore all popular sightseeing places of the city such as Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Nilkanth Mahadev, Parmarth Niketan, Gita Bhawan, Vashistha Cave.After exploring the charming city of Rishikesh, travelers are taken on a Haridwar city tour which covers all major tourist attractions of the city, be it temples, markets, or other sightseeing places. Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, Moti Market, are some of the places included in this tour. With this Haridwar Rishikesh tour, travelers also get a chance to visit the Har Ki Pauri where they can spectate the evening aarti, and take a dip in the holy water of Ganges.So, wait no more! And book your 2 nights 3 days Haridwar Rishikesh tour package to enjoy a memorable journey to the devbhoomi.
On your arrival at the Haridwar railway station, Our representative will be there to welcome you. After a quick meet and greet session, he will escort you to the ‘Yoga Capital of the world’, i.e., Rishikesh.On your arrival in Rishikesh, check-in at the hotel booked for you. Rest for a short while before starting a sightseeing tour of the city. This sightseeing tour allows travelers to explore places like Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Nilkantha Mahadev, Parmarth Niketan, Gita Bhawan, Vashistha Cave.After a tiring day, head back to the hotel for lip-smacking dinner, and a restful overnight stay.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast, and check-out from the hotel to embark on a short road journey to Haridwar.On your arrival in Haridwar, check-in to the hotel, and relax for some time in your rooms. In the afternoon, get ready for a Haridwar city tour which takes you to popular attractions of the city such as Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, and Moti Bazar.In the evening, visit Har Ki Pauri for spectating the evening Ganga Aarti.Finally, head back to the hotel for a delectable dinner, and an overnight stay.
After a delectable breakfast, pack your luggage to check-out from the hotel and continue your journey back home.
- Hotel, Airport/Railway station transfers
- Local Transfers
- Personal Expenses
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.