2 Nights 3 Days Andhra Pradesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Vizag or the Goa of East is the largest city of Andhra Pradesh known for its industrial area and various beaches. 3 days trip to Vizag gives a chance to all the travelers to explore the beaches, laterite hillocks, smooth roads and amazing landscape. What attracts the tourists to Visakhapatnam is its unspoiled sandy beaches, Buddhist Remnant Sites, green parks and scenic areas such as Araku Valley. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam is during October to March when the weather conditions are apt for sightseeing and vacationing.
On your arrival at Hyderabad, you will be picked up by an Tajmahaltourguide representative who will help in your easy transfers to the hotel in Vizag. Complete a swift check-in process post which you can rest for some time in the room. Later, proceed to a short sightseeing tour to local nearby places and then return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and gear up for exploring Vizag today. Visit attractions like Fishing Harbour, Mudasarlo, Sree Kanaka Mahabaleshwar Temple, Dolphin Nose, Light House, Simhachalam Narasimha Swamy Temple dedicated to Narasimha Swamy an avatar of Vishnu with your 3 days trip to Vizag. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay for a comfortable sleep.
Begin your day with a filling spread of breakfast and then pack your bags. You will check out from the hotel from where you will be transferred to Hyderabad for your onward journey to home.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Toll & parking charges
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.