2 Days 3 Nights Goa Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The 3 Days Trip to Goa’ is bundled as the best deal for travellers out there to appreciate the warmth of the beaches, sand and surf.
The amazing tour begins with the exploration of Old Goa churches, such as The Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. In line, next are the famous North Goa beaches such as Anjuna, Baga and Calangute beach.The last, but not the very least, day of this tour is all about leaving no stone unturned in Colva Beach, an exotic beach in South Goa. Read the itinerary given below.
The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples, and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa. The tantalizing Goan cuisine, made with aromatic spices, is yet another draw to this beautiful city. A kaleidoscopic tropical paradise, there is nowhere else in India quite like Goa.
Days 01 : Arrival at Goa And North Goa Signtseeing
On arrival at Goa you will be transferred to your hotel for your stay in Goa, the Ultimate Party Nation of India. The land of sun, sand and surf, Goa with its angelic beauty and a spirited lifestyle has been pulling huge crowds of travelers since ages. As you arrive in the ‘Ibiza of India’ you too will be mesmerized by the splendor that surrounds. To begin with you will be ready to get a tan while roaming around scenic tourist destinations of North Goa The set of suggested destinations for today’s tour include Fort Aguada , Dolphin Trip, Calangute Beach , Anjuna Beach and Vagator Beach . Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Days 02 : South Goa Tour Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will proceed for South Goa sightseeing tour today. On this day’s tour you will be covering a whole lot of enchanting old churches of Portuguese era and other interesting sites. First, begin the day with a visit to Se Cathderal church , Basilica of Bom Jesus , A Hindu temple Spice plantation :or any restaurant on route for lunch halt, (Lunch at Own Cost) and after lunch move towards Panjim bazaar Miramar beach Dona Paula .Stay At Hotel.
Days 03 : Departure
After Breakfast, check out and proceed for onward journey.
- Daily breakfast
- Airport/Railway station transfers
- VAT and service charges
- A lovely walk through Old Goa churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- Get amused by the wind and waves of the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga, and Calangute.
- Full on entertainment at Tito’s Bar.
- Expedition to the much talked about Fort Aguada.
- Explore the local markets of Anjuna for traditional jewelry, handicrafts, and adorable souvenirs.
- And of course the glorious Colva Beach.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.