16 Nights 18 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
16 Nights / 18 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Discovering Kerala or is it re-discovering Kerala for you? Yes the beauty of the place is such that it invites tourists to come back to it times and again. Visit the top tourist sites in the state and undertake a sojourn like never before. A boat ride on board the traditional Ketuvallams will definitely remain the highlight of this tour!
Day 1 - 2 Mumbai
- The first place that you will arrive in to commence your Discover Kerala tour is Mumbai. On arrival in the city, check into the hotel that has been pre-arranged for you.In the morning of the 2nd day of the tour, travel around the major tourist sites in Mumbai like the Dhobi Ghat, the Hanging Gardens, the Prince of Wales Museum, and the Gateway of India. In the evening head towards Chowpatty to capture some thrilling nightlife visuals of the city.Overnight stay in the hotel in Mumbai.
Day 3 Mumbai - Mangalore - Bekal
- Travel by air till Mangalore and on arrival in the city, straight away head towards Bekal located at a distance of 50 km from Mangalore city. On arrival in Bekal, embark on half-day sightseeing tours across the city and visit the first destination - Bekal Fort. One of the most impressive and well maintained sea forts in Kerala is the Bekal Fort. While here you can also visit its quaint beach!
Day 4 Bekal - Wayanad
- Post-breakfast drive down to Wayanad located at a distance of 225 km. On arrival here, travel to Vythiri to feast your eyes on some gorgeous natural visuals, quintessentially highlighting the specialty of Kerala.
Day 5 Wayanad
- Spend the day exploring the natural heritage of Wayanad. The Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Sentinal Rock Waterfalls, and the Wayanad Heritage Museum are a few of the most popular places you can visit on this day. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Day 6 Wayanad - Calicut
- Post-breakfast embark on a luxury sojourn to Calicut, the next destination in line. The places worth visiting while here include Manachira, the Marine Life Aquarium, and the Calicut beach.
Day 7 Calicut - Cochin
- The best way to capture the essence of Calicut is to be present at the Dolphin’s point, early in the morning! What could be a better picture to treat your eyes to other than Dolphins playing in the cool waters of the sea? Return back to the hotel for breakfast and then proceed towards Cochin, a port city in Kerala.On arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself before you head towards the local markets for some shopping and other entertainment.
Day 8 Cochin - Thekkady
- Begin the day with a hearty south Indian breakfast and then leave for sightseeing trips across the city. Visit the Kochi Fort, the Jewish Synagogue and the Chinese fishing nets as part of your pre-lunch tour.Post lunch travel to Thekkady. This place is cozily nestled amidst green environs. On arrival here you may head towards the town area to explore the markets that sell handicraft items as well as a variety of Indian spices!Overnight stay in the hotel in Thekkady.
Day 9 Thekkady
- Discover the beauty of the Periyar Lake environs early in the morning and spend the rest of the day exploring the place at your own pace. Walking trails, bamboo rafting, hiking, and sightseeing across the Periyar Tiger Reserve; no wonder this is going to be an eventful day on the Discover Kerala tour.
Day 10 Thekkady - Kumarakom
- Explore the rural lifestyle of Kerala, an intrinsic part of the heritage of the place, on the tenth day of the Discover Kerala tour. Visit the Tribal Heritage Museum before moving out to Kumarakom, the following destination in line.
Day 11 Kumarakom - Houseboat
- Post a leisurely breakfast embark on your rice boat tours across the picturesque environs of Kumarakom. Locally known as Kettuvalams, the rice boat expedition will be an experience you will remember forever.Overnight in the Houseboat in Kumarakom.
Day 12 Tottapally - Kollam
- The luxury cruise will leave you till Tottapally from where you will travel on road till Kollam, also known as Quillon by the Portuguese. The entire stretch from Tottapally till Kollam offers for scenic views of the landscapes and the journey will be one of the most refreshing ones you have ever undertaken. On arrival in town, check into a hotel for overnight stay.
Day 13 Kollam - Varkala
- Explore the attractions of Kollam including the Dutch forts, Thangesseri, medieval churches, and a historical lighthouse, all located in the vicinity of Kollam. In the afternoon you will drive down to Varkala, one of the most popular resorts in Kerala.
Day 14 Varkala - Trivandrum
- Enjoy Ayurveda therapies and massages in the Spa of the Varkala resort. The scenic beauty, the rejuvenating spa therapies, and a relaxing ambience, all contribute towards making this your dream vacation.In the afternoon, travel to Trivandrum, also known as Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala.Overnight stay in Trivandrum.
Day 15 Kovalam (Trivandrum)
- Right in the morning, head to the scenic locales of the Kovalam beach to extend your relaxing holiday. Spend the day in leisure.
Day 16 - 17 Thekkady
- Walking trails, bamboo rafting, hiking, and sightseeing across the Periyar Tiger Reserve; no wonder this is going to be an eventful day on the Discover Kerala tour.
Day 18 Kovalam Departure
- Before you call off the Discover Kerala tour, visit the Kovalam beach again on the last day. In the evening you will be transferred to the Trivandrum airport for you to board the flight back home.
- Pickup and Drop
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine,
- mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner are not included in CP plans.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X'mas & New year Eve if
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.