14 Nights 15 Days Rajasthan Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
14 Nights 15 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Royal Rajasthan stands by its name. It is a place where a lot of different royal reigns ruled and fell. You can find a lot of palaces, temples and forts here. This Royal Palaces of Rajasthan tour is dedicated to showcasing important architectural marvels and other attractions in Rajasthan. You would also visit other cities around Rajasthan including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and others. The tour is for 15 days and 14 nights. The top destination covered are Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Samode, Mandawa, Khimsar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and the tour ends back in Delhi.
You are expected to reach Delhi by evening. You would be received by our representatives and would be escorted to your hotel room. Rest of the evening is all yours. You can either do some small sightseeing around the hotel or rest.
After breakfast, you would visit various destinations in Delhi including Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Gandhi Memorial and others. You would have lunch at any hotel and continue your sightseeing. In the evening, you would enjoy a dance show and get back to hotel by late evening.
After breakfast, you would start towards Agra on road. It would take four hours to reach Agra. Once you reach Agra, you would check into a hotel and start sightseeing immediately. You would visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daula tomb and others. You would reach your room by late evening.
After breakfast, you would start your five hour journey towards Jaipur. On the way, you would stop to visit Fatephpur Sikri, the red sandstone city. There, you would enjoy Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Jodha Bai Palace and others. You would reach Jaipur by late evening. Upon reaching Jaipur, you would be checked into a hotel and you can rest for the night there.
After breakfast, you would visit Amber Fort where you would have an elephant ride around the fort. In the afternoon, you would visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Bazaar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and others. You would reach your hotel by late evening.
After breakfast, you would start your journey towards Samode. Once you reach Samode, you would visit the Palace of Samode. If you have time, you would visit other attractions around the palace and return to your hotel room in Samode.
You will leave Samode after breakfast. It will take four hours to reach Mandawa. Once your reach Mandawa, you would check into the Castle of Mandawa. You would visit Shekhawati region in the evening and you would enjoy camel ride. You would return back to your room by late evening.
You would start towards Khimsar in the morning. It is 210 km away from Mandawa. Once you reach Khimsar, you would check into the Fort of Kimsar. In the late afternoon, you would start your sightseeing. You would explore the sand dunes and return back to the fort by late evening.
After breakfast in Khimsar, you would start towards Jaisalmer. Once you reach Jaisalmer, you would check into the Rajwada Fort. You would be spending the evening exploring the city. You would get back to the fort for overnight stay.
After breakfast, you would start sightseeing in Jaisalmer. You would visit the Fort of Jaisalmer, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Megh Durbar, Pawton Ki Haveli and others. In the evening, you would visit Lodurva in the outskirts of the city to explore some Jain Temples. In the evening, you would enjoy camel ride at Sam Sand Dunes. You would get back to your hotel for night stay.
In the morning, you would start travelling towards Jodhpur. It would take six hours to reach Jodhpur from Jaisalmer. Once you reach Jodhpur, you would check into Umaid Bhawan Palace. The rest of the day is all yours. You can do a little exploring and also enjoy some shopping at the local bazaars.
You would start sightseeing very early in the morning. Top destinations are Mehrangarh fort and Jaswant Thada. The rest of the evening is all yours. You can enjoy some private exploration and sightseeing as you wish.
You would start towards Udaipur in the morning. It would take six hours to reach Udaipur. On the way, you would stop at Ranakpur temples. After you reach Udaipur, you would check into Lake Palace. After freshening, you would visit local bazaars to do some shopping and enjoy local handicrafts. You would return to your hotel room for night stay.
You would start your sightseeing after breakfast. You would visit City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari , Jagdish Temple and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. In the evening, you would visit Lake Pichola for boating. You would get back to your hotel room by late evening.
The morning is all yours. You can explore, shop or rest as per your wish. In the afternoon, after lunch, you would start towards Udaipur airport where you would board a flight to Delhi. Once you reach Delhi, our representatives would escort you to the international airport where you can board your flight back to your home.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India Representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer on Sand dunes ( Optional )
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Village Excursion in Samode on Camel cart ride
- Camel ride in Khimsar
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Battery Van Ride in Agra
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel,
- Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel
- room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable
- forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid
- directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali
- period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges,
- shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of
- personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness,
- accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.