13 Nights 14 Days Kashmir Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
13 Nights 14 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Amritsar, Jammu, Patnitop, Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Sonmarg
DAY 01 – ARRIVAL - AMRITSAR
Arrive Amritsar Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
DAY 02 - GOLDEN TEMPLE - AMRITSAR
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. Then visit Durgiana Temple, the temple of godess of power. You can also do shopping in old Amritsar Market for Ladius suites and Punjab Jutti (Traditional Punjab Shoes).After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Overnight stay at Amritsar.
DAY 3 : JAMMU (204KM)
After breakfast proceed to Jammu (5-6 hrs. journeys) by road. Arrival at Jammu and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure.
DAY 4 : JAMMU
After Breakfast at Hotel, Visit Jammu city , tour includes visit to Peer Khoh, a cave shrine, Amar Mahal Palace Museum, Bahu Fort and Bagh-e-Bahu - the best picnic spot of Jammu Yatries can avail of the Jammu City Tour on return journey to Jammu. Amongst the temples in Jammu, the Raghunath Mandir dedicated to Lord Rama, takes pride of the place, being situated right in the heart of Jammu. The temple has seven shrines, with god-plated interiors. The most important houses the Dogra's patron deity, Rama, Vishnu's eighth incarnation. The cluster of temples makes it the largest temple complex in Northern India. Overnight Stay in hotel.
DAY 05 : JAMMU - PATNITOP
After breakfast drive to Patnitop. On arrival check In hotel. Afternoon visit to Kali tample, Nag Temple. In the evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Patnitop.
DAY 06 : PATNITOP
After breakfast , the day is at your leisure to enjoy the seneric beauty of Patnitop, Overnight stay at Patnitap.
DAY 07 : PATNITOP - PAHALGAM
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 08 : PAHALGAM
After breakfast visit to Pahalgam (7200 fts a.s.l) "Village of Shepherds" enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields, Awantipura ruins (9th Century) and Martand Temple (Sun temple). Pahalgam is also famous for Indian film Industry (Bollywood). Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the Natural beauty and river lidder. Return back to hotel and overnight in hotel. In Pahalgam.
DAY 09 : PAHALGAM -SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive to Srinagar. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 10 : SRINAGAR LOCAL
After breakfast visit to world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), Tulip garden & Shnakryacharya Temple. In the evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 11 : SRINAGAR - SONMARG - SRINAGAR 196 KMS
After breakfast drive to full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
DAY 12 : SRINAGAR - GULMARG
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg. On arrival check in hotel. Afternoon visit to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg In the evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg.
DAY 13 : GULMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar , Check in the Hotel, the day is at your leisure for shopping etc, Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 14 : SRINAGAR DEPARTURE
After breakfast , transfer to Airport for your onward journey.
- Price includes
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 10 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis
- All meals in Houseboat
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (in Cochin and Trivandrum only
- Services of a TBI English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare / VISA / Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.