12 Nights 13 Days Rajasthan Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
12 Nights 13 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Desert safari on camels, sightseeing of palaces, forts, temples and havelis, boat ride over Lake Pichola and dinner at choki Dhani.
Today you rest at a premium hotel at the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Entertain yourself with colourfp puppet shows, folk song and dance and shop leather shoes, boutique apparels and jewellery at the local markets. There is an overnight stay at Jaipur.
Today morning you ride like a royal on a decked up elephant to the Amber Fort. Located at the hilltop, this fort is spectacpar with majestic entrances, intricate lattice designs and offering a panoramic view of the Pink City. You are also taken to the palace of 983 jharokhas (balconies and windows), the Hawa Mahal. While the Jantar Mantar reflects the passion of the Rajput kings towards science and technology, the royal belongings and grand décor of the City Palace exhibits their lavish
Today you are at the heart of ancient Rajasthan, the 18th century city of Mandawa. The oppent havelis are the prime attraction of the city. While the frescoes of Gpab Rai Ladia Haveli reflect the daily lifestyle of old Rajasthan, the Chokhani Double Haveli are colourfp with frescoes of floral arabesques and mourning soldiers. While the Murmuria Haveli is adorned with patriotic paintings of Jawaharlal Nehru with an Indian flag, the Binsidhar Newatia Haveli stands as a sharp contrast with pictures of affluent British men and women.
Bikaner is quaint with its location at the heart of the Thar Desert. While the Junargarh fort stands out to be the only fort built on plains at Rajasthan, the Rat Temple is unique worshipping hundreds of rats. Checkout breeding of the ships of deserts, the camels at the camel breeding farm of the city; one of its kind in whole Rajasthan.
Jaisalmer is the golden city of Rajasthan with its glittering Jaisalmer Fort’; the castle glitters like gold under sun rays. The manmade Gadsisar Lake is enchanting and no less than an oasis under the scorching sun. The cenotaphs of Bada Bagh stand as architectural masterpieces, showcasing the wonderfp chattris of Rajput clan.
On the second day you visit the havelis of the city. The Patwon ki Haveli greets you with its shining mirror work and bright paintings and the Nathmal Ji ki Haveli is stunning with large elephant scpptures and numerous floral paintings. Enjoy camel safari at the Sam sand dunes at evening.
Today you arrive at the Sun City of Jodhpur. While the Mehrangarh Fort stands still fighting the turmoil of hundreds of years, the marble cenotaphs of Jaswant Thada are considered to the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Women carrying mptiple water pots on head, cladded in traditional large ghangras and with huge bangles on hand and men with camels and large turbans on head give you a glimpse of rustic desert life of Rajasthan.
The Lake City of Udaipur welcomes you with its blue waters and pristine white Jain shrines. One of the five pilgrimages of the Jains, these Jain marble temples of Ranakpur are known for foliate scrollwork, scpptures of dancing nymphs, flute players and varied geometric patterns.
While a boat ride on Lake Pichola soothes you from within, dining at the Jag Mandir Palace, located at the heart of Lake Pichola is a lifetime memory. The City Palace is an exquisite beauty with hanging gardens and an amazing crystal gallery.
On your way to Pushkar, you may stop midway to visit the mighty Chittogarh Fort and listen to the legends revolving round this Rajput castle. You arrive at Pushkar to find the only Brahma temple of the universe. Pushkar is a pilgrimage and you get the golden opportunity to witness the rituals followed by the devotees here.
Today you are at the land of the Royal Bengal tigers, Ranthambhore National Park. You can rest for the day here, experiencing the mystery of the forests.
Today you embark on a jeep or elephant safari ride through the dense forests of the Ranthambhore National Park. While the wild cats are found in own mood, hunting and relaxing at the forest, the sly leopards, cunning foxes and sloth bears are also spotted easily. The giant crocodiles are found resting at the forest lake, while pelicans and kingfishers are found busy fishing. The Ranthambhore National Park is rich in the flora and fauna of the arid land.
Today our representative escorts you to the railway station or airport, from where you can set for your journey back home.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by tajmahaltourguide Representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes.
- Dinner on Sand dune in Jaisalmer under the star.
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis.
- Morning & Evening Jungle Jeep safari on Sharing Basis in Ranthambore.
- All meals include ( Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast ) only in Ranthambore.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare / VISA / Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.