12 Nights 13 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
12 Nights 13 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore amazing Kerala, beautiful beaches and lush green forests by taking tour packages byTaj Mahal Tour Guide. The package offered by us will give you glimpses of amazing Keralain 12 nights and 13 days. Traverse to Cochin, Wagamon, Cherai Beach, Kudapuram,Wayanad, Bekal Fort and Kappad Beach with us for a memorable vacation. Get youritineraries customized according to your needs.
Tajmahaltourguide tour representative will welcome you on your arrival at Cochin. He will accompany you to your hotel. After checking into the hotel you will get your tour related documents and a brief introduction about the tour. Get freshened up and relax for a while. In the afternoon, go for Cochin city tour. Stay in the hotel at night.
Drive to the ideal tourists place - Wagamon on the second day of your tour. After checking in a hotel, you will go to witness the unique rock formations at Thangal Para, the Indo-Swiss project and Kurisumala Ashram. Overnight stay in the hotel will be on the cards.
Enjoy in the midst of beautifp meadows, tea gardens and valleys. You can also carry on with adventurous activities like climbing/trekking. Have a comfortable stay in the hotel at night.
You will leave for Cherai Beach in the morning. Check into a resort. You can enjoy swimming there and have the glimpses of Dolphins. Also Visit the village nearby with paddy fields and coconut groves. Overnight stay in the resort is schedped for you.
A trip to Kadapuram beach from Cherai Beach will be on the cards on the fifth day of your tour. On reaching there check into a resort. Relax and enjoy on the golden sand beach. You can carry activities of your interests such as deep sea fishing, beach volleyball or badminton. Night stay will be in the resort.
The entire day you will spend on the Kadapuram Beach enjoying the sea and village life of Kerala. Dinner and night stay will be in the resort.
Leave for Wayanad in the morning. On arriving there you will check into a resort where you will relax for the rest of the day. You can also go for a city tour in the later part of the day. Have a comfortable night stay in the resort.
On the eight day of the tour, you will visit the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary that shelters varied species of wildlife, beautifp flora and fauna and lush greenery. Stay in the resort at night.
The ninth day will include a trip to Bekal fort. A visit to Bekal Hole Aqua Park will be on the cards. Enjoy water-sports like pedal-boats and water cycles. Overnight stay in the beach resort.
Leave for Kappad Beach in the morning. Check into a hotel or resort. After relaxing for some time, you can go for sightseeing. You can enjoy boating, swimming, sunbathing and sea food. Take a cruise across River Kappad to have the glimpses of scenic Kappad Beach. You will stay in the hotel/resort at Kappad Beach.
Spend the entire day on Kappad Beach. Have a leisure walk alongside the beach. Go back to the resort or hotel and relax for at night.
Drive towards Calicut to board a flight for Mumbai. Our representative will assist you to the hotel for an overnight stay.
With your arrival at Mumbai International Airport, your Kerala Forests and Beach Tour will come to an end. You will board your onward flight back home.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Meal Plan on Bed & Breakfast at all places accordingly
- All meals in houseboat.
- Witness the unique rock formations at Thangal Para
- Visit to the paddy fields and coconut groves nearby village of Cherai Beach
- Enjoy deep sea fishing at Kadapuram Beach
- Visit the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit to Bekal Hole Aqua Park
- Take a cruise across River Kappad
- English speaking guide as per places mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Must see Sightseeing as per itinerary by A/c Etios / A/c Toyota Innova / A/c Swift D’zire for the entire tour
- All applicable current taxes for hotels and transpo
- Air Fare / Rail Fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.