12 Nights 13 Days Golden Triangle Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
12 Nights / 13 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore the best of Shimla and Manali with Golden Triangle Tour Circuit of India with this tour. Visit the Queen of Hills and get some amazing, mesmerizing and alluring views of the towns. Visit the three iconic cities of India and make some memories you would cherish for the rest of your lives.
Say ‘HI’ to your representative as you arrival at Delhi International Airport/ Railway Station and further drive to check in at a pre booked hotel. The day will be free for leisure while you would have overnight stay at hotel.
With an early morning breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of the city which is known for its historic yet modern culture. Visit the best attractions of the city and explore the Red sand stone built Red Fort, later visit the Jama Masjid which is regarded as the Asia’s biggest mosque, the Spice Market of Delhi and the CHandi Chowk Market which is the busiest market of Delhi. Later visit the New Delhi and explore the Qutub Minar which is the tallest minaret of Asia and the second largest of the world. Visit the India Gate which is the war memorial of India and the Rashtrapati Bhawan, the hole soul power house to the nation, the Laxmi Narayan and the Lotus Temple. Later revert to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Early morning departure to another historical city, Agra which retained its glory of being the capital of the Mughal Empire for plenty of the Rulers. En route stopover at Mathura which is the birth place of Lord Krishna. Later continue the drive and check in at hotel on arrival at Agra. Later visit the Agra Fort which is a magnificent fort built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, the Taj Mahal, regarded as the Symbol of Love and also is one of the Severn Wonders of the World. Later visit the Dayal Bagh in the evening and revert to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Early morning departure to Jaipur, the capital of the state of Rajasthan and en route visit the Fatehpur Sikri which is the dream city of the Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great and further continue the drive to Jaipur. On arrival, proceed for a check in at hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Utilize the day for a proper sightseeing tour of the Pink City and leave to explore the Amber Fort post your breakfast. Opt for an Elephant Ride at Amber Fort and later leaver to explore the Hawa Mahal which is honey combed structured palace built for the Rajput women to watch the daily on going for the markets below. Visit the City Palace and Museum followed by a visit to the Jantar Mantar. Return to hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Explore the nearby area and return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Early morning departure to Delhi and on arrival proceed for a check in at hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Today, drive to the gate way of the state of Himachal Pradesh which is regarded as the Queen of Hills. On arrival check in at hill resort and further enjoy the day at leisure while you may explore the nearby markets and area. Overnight stay at hotel.
Post your refreshing breakfast, proceed to Shimla which is the dream location of hills for almost every traveler since the landscape views and the lush greenery with perfectly snow clad mountains captivates the heart of the visitors and attracts people worldwide. Later visit the Hanuman Temple located on the Jakoo Hills and Vice Regal Lodge. Later explore the Mall Road of Shimla and return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Utilize the day to have an excursion to Kufri which is the adventurous site of the hill station and is known for its adventurous activities. Further capture the views of the location and return to hotel for overnight stay.
Post your breakfast proceed to Manali which is a hill station known and blessed for its apple orchads and snowy peaks and pretty slate house. As you arrive, check in at hotel/ resort and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Start your day early in the morning and proceed for a sightseeing tour of to the mesmerizing hill station. Visit the famous Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple and the Nagar Castle. Later post your lunch drive to Kullu which is known as the treasure valley for hill station and check in at hotel upon arrival. Overnight stay at hotel.
Explore the Kullu valley today and while you arrest the views of the alluring beauty of Kullu, explore the nearby areas and further drive to Chandigarh. Check in at hotel on arrival and stay overnight at hotel.
Early morning departure to Delhi and upon arrival proceed to airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Any Adventure activities.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.