12 Hour Taj Mahal Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore the Taj Mahal on a convenient day trip from New Delhi. Join a group of like-minded travelers as you visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Taj Mahal in Agra on a tour from New Delhi. Choose between flexible options at a central meeting point or opt for a convenient hotel transfer. Set off on a shared vehicle with other travelers on a memorable guided tour. This tour is highly recommended for solo travelers or those looking to meet new friends.
Learn about the fascinating history of the Taj Mahal as you walk around the complex. Spread over 42 acres, this monument is often called the greatest testament of an emperor's love. After 3 hours, you’ll have some free time to explore Agra on your own.
The tour departs from Agra at 3:00 PM and reaches the original meeting point at 6:30 PM (subject to traffic and road conditions). Guests who have chosen the pickup option will have a car waiting for them, while local representatives can assist other guests with local transport.
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- English-speaking guide for Agra City.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to other monuments in Delhi or Agra
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.