11 Nights 12 Days Rajasthan Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
11 Nights / 12 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The Charm And The Charisma Of The Regal Rajasthan Is Something That Makes This State A Perfect Tourist Hub. Travelers From All Around The World Visit Rajasthan To Watch And Enhance The Beauty Of The Place. The Forts And Palaces Of Rajasthan Tell A Lot Of Things About The Bygone Rajput Era And Its History. To Bring You More Close To The Heritage Of The State We Have Brought To You Rajasthan Heritage Tour Package Which Will Start With Your Delhi Arrival, Then You Will Travel Forward To Bikaner Followed By The Visit To Manvar, Jodhpur, Luni A Udaipur. The Exotic Pushkar Lake Makes Your Tour Filled With Spirituality.
Day 1 – Delhi Arrival
You Will Start Your Tour With Delhi Arrival. Our Representative Will Receive You And Transfer You To Your Hotel. The Remaining Day Will Be At Your Discretion. Spend Night Over In Hotel.
Day 2 – Delhi Sightseeing
Enjoy Your Breakfast In The Hotel And Then You Will Be Off To Explore The Charm Of The Cit. You Delhi Sightseeing Will Start With The Visit To Red Fort. Then You Will Be Exploring The India’s Oldest Mosque Jama Masjid And Then You Will Visit The Raj Ghat, Memorial Of Mahatma Gandhi. After That You Will Be Visiting The Impressive Tall Qutub Minar. The Rickshaw Ride In Chandni Chowk Will Be A Pleasing Experience For You. The Overnight Stay In The Hotel Will Be Done After Lip-Smacking Dinner.
Day 3 – Travelling to Mandawa
Next Morning You Will Start With Your Scrumptious Breakfast And Then You Will Be Off To Mandawa. On Your Arrival You Will Be Shifted To Your Hotel And You Will Take Some Rest. Then You Will Visit The Famous Karan Mahal Which Was Served As The Public Assembly Hall. You Will Also Visit Junagarh Fort, The Majestic Fort Of Rajasthan. Then You Will Take A Tour To The Old City Of Mandawa. The Classic Havelis Of The Place Are Worth Visiting. At The End Of The Day You Will Be Travelling Back To Hotel And Have An Scrumptious Dinner Followed By The Overnight Stay In The Hotel.
Day 4 – Travelling to Bikaner
Have Your Delicious Breakfast And Then You Will Be Followed To Bikaner, On Your Arrival You Will Be Shifted To Your Hotel And Have Some Rest. Later You Will Travel To Junagarh Fort. Explore The Traditional Markets Of The City And By The Evening Return To Hotel For Overnight Stay.
Day 5 – To Manvar
Enjoy Your Lip-Smacking Breakfast And Then You Will Drive To Manvar And Make A Check-In In The Hotel. Later You Will Explore The Village With A Camel Ride For Whole Day. You Will Travel To Thar Desert And Enjoy The Unique Cpture Of The Bishnoi Tribes. You Will Return To Your Hotel And Enjoy The Overnight Stay After A Scrumptious Dinner In The Hotel.
Day 6 – To Luni via Jodhpur
Enjoy Your Breakfast And Then You Will Off To Explore The Sun City Jodhpur. You Will Visit The Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, One Of The Largest Forts In India. Then You Will Take A Visit Famous Cenotaph Of Jaswant Thada. Then You Will Be Driving To Luni. On Arrival You Will Be Transfer To Your Hotel And Make An Overnight Stay.
Day 7 – Travelling to Udaipur
Next Morning You Will Leave For Udaipur Post Breakfast. En-Route You Will Visit Ranakpur And Travel Across The Jain Temple Of The Place. On Reaching Udaipur You Will Be Shifted To Your Hotel And Then Go For Overnight Stay After The Dinner.
Day 8 – Udaipur
You Will Be Starting Your Day With Scrumptious Breakfast And Then You Will Be Start With Udaipur Excursion. The Visit To City Palace Will Be A Moment To Worth Remember. Then You Will Be Visiting Saheliyon Ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir And By The Evening To Lake Pichola. Then You Will Return To Your Hotel And Make An Overnight Stay In The Hotel.
Day 9 – Travelling to Pushkar
Have Your Scrumptious Breakfast And Then You Will Be Travelling To Pushkar. The Ancient City Of India Is A Place Which Is Having An Important Place In Rajasthan Tourism. You Will Then Travel Forward To Ajmer And Visit Ana Sagar Lake And Shrine Of Saint Moinuddin Chishti. Enjoy Overnight In The Hotel In Pushkar.
Day 10 – Pushkar Sightseeing
Have Your Breakfast And Then You Will Start Your Tour By Visiting Lord Brahmma Temple. It Is The Only Brahmma Temple In The World. Then You Will Visit The Shimmering Pushkar Lake. Return To Hotel For Overnight Stay.
Day 11 – To Jaipur
On Your 11th Day You Will Travel Forward To Jaipur, The Pink City Of India. On Your Arrival You Will Be Taken To Hotel And Then You Will Take Some Rest. You Will Then Visit To Hawa Mahal, Followed By Visit To City Palace, Jantar Mantar And Then To Jal Mahal. You Will Then Explore The Markets Of The City. Later You Will Return To Your Hotel And Make An Overnight Stay.
Day 12 – Delhi Departure
Take Scrumptious Breakfast And Then You Will Off To Amber Fort And Enjoy The Elephant Safari. You Will Have Your Lunch And Then Travel To Delhi Airport. Take You Flight Back To Your Destination Onwards.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India Representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes.
- Dinner on Sand dune in Jaisalmer under the star.
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis.
- Morning & Evening Jungle Jeep safari on Sharing Basis in Ranthambore.
- All meals include ( Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast ) only in Ranthambore.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare / VISA / Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.