11 Nights 12 Days Ladakh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
11 Nights / 12 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
A 12 Day road trip which will take to the enchanting Ladakh environs from the capital city of the Delhi and would end in Srinagar. Explore Ladakh in the comfort of powerful SUVs and premium stays.
You will have to report at ISBT Delhi at 5:00 pm. Board a Volvo bus for Manali.On the very first day, you would undertake an overnight bus journey to Manali from Delhi.
You will reach Manali by 10 AM & be transferred to the hotel.In the evening hours explore and visit the places in Manali like Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Baths, Mall Road, etc.One can also enjoy shopping at Mall Road.You will be staying overnight in a hotel in Manali.
After breakfast proceed to Jispa from Manali via over Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) & Baralachala Pass (16020 ft m).You would be driven through the several beautiful villages of Lahul Valley like Sissu, Gondhla and confluence of river Chandera & Bhaga at Tandi near Keylong.You would be staying overnight in camps in Jispa.
On this day, you would be driven from Jispa to Leh, the second largest district of India and the main town of the Ladakh District.Reach Leh by evening and give your body some time to naturally acclimatize. During the evening hours visit the Leh Market and stay overnight stay in Leh.
Today you would begin your city exploration of Leh with the beautiful Shey Palace - earlier used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, Rancho School, Shanti Stupa - built to promote world peace and prosperity and to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism.The evening is set for a wonderful chit chat session with the locals where you get to know more about the culture of Leh.You would be staying overnight in Leh.
After breakfast, you would be driven to Nubra Valley (known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass.This road is considered to be the highest motorable road in the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never-ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra.Enroute visit the impressive 106 feet tall statue of the Future Buddha. The magnificent statue faces the Shyok River towards Pakistan and was built with the main purpose of protecting the Diskit village, preventing future wars with Pakistan and promoting world peace.You also, visit the cold desert at Nubra Valley and enjoy Camel Safari in the evening.You would be staying overnight in camps.
After an early breakfast, proceed to Pangong. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6-7 Km broad at the longest point.It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession).Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three Idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. You would be staying for the night in camps.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Night stay would be conducted in a hotel.
After early breakfast, proceed towards Kargil. Visit Hall of Fame and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib.Admire the confluence of Indus - Zanskar Rivers (Sangam View Point) and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Also, visit Lamayuru Monastery and Lamayuru Moon Land View.Your overnight stay would be conducted in a hotel.
After breakfast, proceed towards Sonamarg.En-route enjoy sightseeing of Tololing Hill, Tiger Hill and the War Memorial in Drass, be driven across Zojila pass & Zero Point.You would be staying overnight in a hotel.
After breakfast, proceed towards Srinagar. Visit Mughal gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Dal Lake & market. You would be staying overnight in a houseboat in Srinagar.
After breakfast, proceed towards the airport.You will be dropped at Srinagar Airport. Tour concludes with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 10 Night Stay in Hotel/Home stay/Camps/Houseboat on Triple Sharing basis.
- All transfers by Non-AC Innova /Tempo Traveller as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast & dinner (From Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 12)
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Entry Fees wherever applicable
- Daily 1 Litre of Mineral water
- Delhi – Manali Volvo Bus
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Camel Safari at Nubra Valley
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Meal plan : Lunch
- English Speaking Driver
- Any private expenses
- Room service fees
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions
- & itinerary above
- Any airfare or transport outside of the itinerary
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.