1 Nights 2 Days Tour Mathura
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
1 Nights / 2 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Mathura, and Vrindavan Tour Packages are one of the most demanded packages from all over India and outside. Being an important pilgrimage center in India, Mathura is the birth place of Lord Krishna and the place which is aired with the love of Krishna and His beloved Shri Radharani Ji. The town is dotted with small and large temples, each one of which has a significant history behind its establishment. Along with Mathura and Vrindavan, Gokul and Goverdhan are also covered in this package, each of which place, witnessed a “lila” of Shree Krishna, including the Love pranks of Shri Radha-krishna. So visit Mathura and Vrindavan with our Mathura-Vrindavan Tour Package for 1 Night and 2 days and experience the real meaning of Krishna. Grab the deal now to avail this package at an exciting price.
Day 1 : Delhi – Vrindavan – Mathura
On Day 1 of your Tour, our Tour Representative will pick you early in the morning from Delhi, and drive you to Vrindavan in an a/c car. On reaching Vrindavan, visit Bankey Bihari Temple, one of the very significant and oldest temples of Vrindavan, then visit ISKCON Temple, a Gaudiya Vaishnav Temple, and Shri Rangji Temple, a temple dedicated to Lord Ranganath Ji, it is built in Dravidian Style. Later, you will head to Mathura, en-route visit Prem Mandir, if time permits (depending upon the closing of “mandir pat”). Halt for lunch at the restaurant.After lunch, check in to your hotel booked in advance. At evening, visit Dwarkadheesh Temple, Krishna Janmabhoomi, the temple built around the cell where Lord Krishna was born and later you shall head to witness “Yamuna Maha Arti”, the evening prayer ceremony offered to River Yamuna. The River is considered sacred and a Goddess in Hindu Mythology. The Yamuna Ghats reverberate with Aarti, songs sung by priests and devotees in the praise of the sacred river. The view is spectacular with hundreds of lamps and flowers floating on the water surface. After having your dinner, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 : Mathura - Gokul – Mahavan – Goverdhan - Delhi
Today, wake up early and start your drive to Gokul, the place where Lord Krishna was brought up. Visit Gokul Nath Ji Temple here, and proceed to Mahaban, visit Assi Khamba or Chaurasi Khamba and after the sacred “darshan”, start for Goverdhan, the lofty mountain, which was carried aloft by Lord Krishna to provide shelter to His countrymen, when Indra showered destructible rains and storms. The God carried the hill on his little finger for seven days and nights. After a visit to Goverdhan, start your journey to Delhi from where you can continue your onward journey.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.