1 Nights 2 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
1 Nights / 2 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Haridwar sightseeing - Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, Bharat mata devi temple, pawan dham, Shanti Kunj, Daksh prajapati temple, satikund & after sightseeing in the evening move for her ki Pauri to join the Ganga Aarti
on arrival at haridwar railway station/ airport pick up & transfers to hotel on arrival check in your hotel & fresh up after rest move for Haridwar sightseeing - Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, Bharat mata devi temple, pawan dham, Shanti Kunj, Daksh prajapati temple, satikund & after sightseeing in the evening move for her ki Pauri to join the Ganga Aarti & do the worship at HAR KI PAURI there after come back to your hotel Dinner & overnight stay in haridwar hotel.
Next day morning after breakfast transfers to rishikesh on arrival at rishikesh local sightseeing in rishikesh – ram jhula , laxman jhula, swarg aharam, triveni ghat & evening join the famous aarti at parmarth lok & in evening drop at haridwar railway station to catch your train or bus towards to your destiantion with happy memmories.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.