5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The beauty of God’s own country will be highlighted in this 5 nights, 6 days Keralahoneymoon package that takes you to the most mesmerizing honeymoon destinations likeMunnar, Kumarakom, Cochin, and Thekkady. Spend quality time with your partner bychoosing Kerala honeymoon package that will start in the honeymoon paradise Munnar andthen will be followed by a fun jungle safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady. Thisdelightful honeymoon trip to Kerala will only make your experience more magical withmoonlit cruises along the backwaters of Kumarakom. Your last stop is the ever so charmingromantic paradise - Cochin where you and your partner can enjoy the beautiful views of thiscountry from Marine Drive. So let the emerald green hills and blue beaches of this exoticdestination enhance your honeymoon experience with this 5 nights, 6 days Keralahoneymoon package from Taj Mahal Tour guide.
Day 1 Arrival at Cochin, transfer to Munnar
Kickstart your marriage in India’s most poppar honeymoon destination- Kerala. As you arrive at the Cochin Airport, you will be taken on a short road trip to the place that is always enveloped by mist and white fog and is replete with greenery- Munnar.Once you reach this destination, check into the hotel and then spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cherish this time together with walks among the lush tea gardens and waterfalls and also savor some of the local authentic fare.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Munnar
Start the day with a delectable breakfast and then set out to explore this beautifp hill town with your partner. Nurture your feelings for each other by visiting attractions like Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Flower Garden, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Photopoint View and Tea museum. Spend the entire day with each other and when you are done, return to the hotel for a romantic candlelight dinner and relax for the night.
Day 3 Transfer to Thekkady
You and your partner can enjoy a laidback morning and a late breakfast and then leave your hotel to go to Thekkady. En route, you can hold your beloved’s hand and enjoy the panoramic views of the Anayirankal Lake and Lockhart Gap. Once you reach Thekkady, check into the hotel and then rest for a bit.Once you feel refreshed, get ready to embark on a fun jungle safari and boat cruise in Periyar Reserve where you and your partner are sure to spot some majestic wildlife. Head back to the hotel for a romantic candlelight dinner and then stay the night.
Day 4 Thekkady to Kumarakom
Let the romantic atmosphere around you infuse you both with a new zest for life on the fourth day of your Kerala honeymoon itinerary. After a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and then nestle against each other as you are transferred to Kumarakom. Once you reach, check into the resort at Kumarakom and then enjoy a fun cruise along the backwaters and revel in the beauty of your surroundings. Then go bird watching at the bird sanctuary and take a walk exploring the coconut groves and rice barges of this beautifp destination. Head back to the resort to retire for the night.
Day 5 Transfer to Cochin
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and then get ready for the last leg of your honeymoon tour package in Kerala with a transfer to Cochin. Once you reach Cochin, you can check into the hotel and then explore attractions like the Mattancherry Palace and Paradesi Synagogue. You and your partner can go fishing with Chinese fishing nets and then end the day with a stroll along Marine Drive while holding each other’s hands. Head back to the hotel and then rest for the night.
Day 6 Departure from Cochin
End your honeymoon tour to Kerala with a hearty breakfast and then rest till you are transferred to the Cochin airport. Leave with fond memories of this beautifp destination.
- Accommodation on twin-sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast
- Floral arrangement in the bedroom at Munnar resort
- Candle light dinner at Thekkady resort
- Local sightseeing as per program
- A/C cab for sightseeing and transfers
- Services of English/Hindi speaking chauffeur
- All entry tickets
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Boating/ other activities
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch & Dinner
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.