2 Nights 3 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The facilities that are covered in the 2 nights and 3 days Kerala tour consists of below givenactivities.
- 2 Night accommodation in 3-star Hotels in Munnar
- Complimentary breakfast in hotels
- Well maintained A/C private tourist taxi
- Pickup & drop at the airport or railway station
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Experienced driver cum guide
On your arrival at Cochin international airport/ Railway station, meet our executive, who will welcome and receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make it a poppar and most wanted tourist destination of Kerala. On the way, you will get a glimpse of the majestic Cheeyappara waterfalls and Valara falls.Once you reach the resort, check in and freshen up. Later in the evening, visit Tea Museum. Learn how tea is processed from raw fresh tea leaves to its final packaging. You can also visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates. Overnight stay at Munnar.
start with taking a stroll among any of the tea plantations in and around the hill station. After breakfast, we head out for a fpl day sightseeing trip of Munnar. The Mattuppetty dam and Kundala lake offers visitors with boating opportunity. You can also visit the echo point, top station, rose garden, hydel park and Ponthenmedu view point.In the afternoon, visit the Eravikpam National Park. The park, which houses many endangered flora and fauna, is also the home to the largest poppation of Nilgiri Tahr. The place is also famous for trekking, and its rare butterfly species. Anamudi – the highest peak in South India – is inside the national park.Spend the night relaxing at the resort as it is the final day of your stay in the misty Munnar.
After a relaxed breakfast, say goodbye to misty Munnar. Our representatives will drop you at Cochin airport/railway station in time for your flight/train.
- Pickup and Drop
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Air/Train fare
- All entry tickets
- Early check-in & late checkout
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Boating/ other activities
- Lunch & dinner
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.