12 Nights 13 Days Goa Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
12 Nights 13 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This tour takes 13 days and 12 nights to cover important destinations like Goa, Cochin, Munnar, Periyar, Kottayam, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum. Goa and Kerala are called as the Emerald Land. It is the place of beach and backwaters. In this tour, you would enjoy churches of 15th century and the beaches of Goa and, backwaters, natural attractions, monuments and other attractions of Kerala.
When you land at Dabolim Airport Foa, you would be received and escorted to a hotel. After initial formalities, you would be sent to rest in your room. The evening is all yours. You are in Goa and you can enjoy an evening as you wish or you can enjoy resting in your room. But, you have a lot of options outside like night club, casinos, shacks in beaches, beaches, churches and others.
After breakfast, you would start your sightseeing tour of Goa churches. The top churches are the St. Catherine’s Church, Se Cathedral and the St. Francis Xavier Churches. If time permits, you can enjoy other churches too. By evening, you would be driven to the Miramar beach to enjoy the beach and a visit to the fishing village of Dona Paula. You would reach your hotel room by night for relaxing.
This day is all yours. You can enjoy some clubs, pubs, casinos, water sports, beach excitement and others. You can also get massages in the beach. The whole day is for you to enjoy Goa in a way that you wish to.
After breakfast, you would be escorted to the airport where you would board a flight for Cochin. You would reach Cochin and would be escorted to a hotel. You can relax till evening and start your vacation by enjoying a cultural performance and get back to your hotel room by night.
You can start your sightseeing today. You would visit the Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Net, Mattancherry Palace and other attractions. The whole excursion ends by late afternoon. The evening is all yours. You can do some shopping or sightseeing or relax in your hotel.
After breakfast, you would start to Munnar. When you reach Munnar, you would check into a resort and start towards the Munnar Lake for a boating experience. By evening, you would have some relaxed walks along the markets of Munnar to buy some exotic items, if you wish. You would head back to your hotel by late evening.
You would start your sightseeing right after breakfast. You would visit the Echo Point, Waterfalls, Eravikulam and tea plantation. If time permits, you can also enjoy other tourist attractions in Munnar. You would reach your hotel by late evening.Enquire About This Trip
After breakfast, you would on the road towards Periyar National Park. You would check into a forest lodge after reaching. You can rest till afternoon and then start towards the Periyar Lake for boating. In evening, you can enjoy the spice market and have a relaxed walk through the spice plantation. You would return to your lodge by evening for resting.
After breakfast, you would be on the road towards Kottayam. You would check into a traditional house beat for a backwater cruise throughout the night. By morning, you would have reached Alleppey.
You would continue your journey to Kovalam on the houseboat, enjoying all natural attractions and water. Once you reach Kovalam, you would check into a hotel. You would be reaching Kovalam by evening and you can relax in your hotel room.
This day is totally dedicated to the beach of Kovalam. You can either lay back and relax on the beach or enjoy water activities like swimming or take massages on the beach. You would be visiting Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach and others. You can also have Ayurvedic massages in these beaches. You would reach your hotel room by evening
You would start your day by an authentic Ayurvedic massage in a reputed spa. The rest of the day is filled with beach related activities or you can lay back and rest. You would be staying for the night in Kovalam in your hotel.
By morning, you would on the road towards Trivandrum. After reaching Trivandrum, you would be taken to the international airport where you can board your departure flight or take up any other route for your vacation.
- Price includes
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 10 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis
- All meals in Houseboat
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (in Cochin and Trivandrum only
- Services of a TBI English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
- Flight tickets Jaipur/Goa Flights can be organized on additional Cost.
- Lunch/ Dinner can be organized as per request (optional not included in above cost).
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.