16 Nights 17 Days Rajasthan Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
16 Nights / 17 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Taj Mahal is the most famous monument and Rajasthan is the most famous state in India. Rajasthan is recognized for depicting authentic tradition and culture of India. With the itinerary of 17 Days Taj Mahal with Rajasthan Tour, you will love the forts and palaces of Rajasthan and realize that India has a lot more to offer from tourist point of view.
On arrival in Delhi, you will be received by tajmahaltourguide representative and transferred to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy sightseeing in Delhi and visit Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat and other monuments. Leave for Agra and after arriving, check into the hotel and rest. Later enjoy sightseeing or shopping in Agra city if time allows. Overnight stay at Agra
Enjoy a tour of the Taj Mahal, an enchanting monument to love, built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal after her death in 1631. The tomb, made of white marble and situated on the banks of the Yamuna River, is an unforgettable sight. Also view the Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Dapah, and Emperor Akbar's Tomb at Sikandra. Later visit the town of Fatehpur Sikri. This town built by Emperor Akbar contains many grand monuments but was abandoned after his death. Overnight stay at Agra.
Enjoy sightseeing and shopping in Agra. After shopping, leave for Gwalior. Arrive at the capital of the Scindia dynasty. Enjoy a tour of the grand Gwalior Fort, the Man Mandir Palace, the Jivaji Rao Scindia Museum, Sas Bahu Ka Mandir, Sun temple, the tombs of Tansen and Muhammad Ghaus. Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel to Orcha - a medieval capital of the kingdom of Bundelkhand on the banks of the river Betwa. Visit its famous palaces and temples, including the Jehangir Mahal, Raj Mahal, Ram Raja Temple and Chaturbhuj Temple. Overnight stay at Orchha hotel.
Travel to Shivpuri from Orchha, previously the summer capital of the Scindia rpers. Check into hotel and rest for the day.
After breafast, Leave for Kota and enjoy seeing the Jagmandir Palace, Chambal gardens, city palace and Fort and Rao Madho Singh Museum in Kota. Overnight stay at Kota.
Enjoy breafast and leave for Chittorgarh - the capital of the local Sisodia clan of Rajputs from the 8th to the 16th centuries. The history of this town is written in blood and sacrifice. Muslim rpers sacked Kota three times in the medieval period. Check in and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, Enjoy seeing the Chittorgarh Fort, Victory Tower and other historic monuments in Chittorgarh. After sightseeing, leave for Udaipur - a fairy tale destination with gorgeous Lake Palaces. On arrival, check in and rest for the day.
Enjoy sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit marble and granite Lake Palace overlooks the blue waters of Lake Pichola. Jag Niwas - the summer residence of the princes of Mewar, is a regal luxury hotel. The Jag Mandir is another island palace and a beautifp building in red sandstone. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, the capital of the Rathore clan. The magnificent Mehrangarh Fort set on a high hill overlooks the city. The grand Umaid Bhavan Palace and the Jaswant Thada are sights to see on your tour of Jodhpur. Overnight stay in hotel of Jodhpur.
After breakfast, leave for Jaisalmer - the westernmost part of Rajasthan, famous for its golden sandstone architecture. Check into hotel after arrival and rest for the day.
Enjoy sightseeing in Jaisalmer where you will see the Golden Fort, beautifp old havelis or mansions, the Jain temples and the spectacpar sunset over the sand dunes at Sam.
After breakfast, leave for Bikaner where you will see the forts, palaces, temples and other attractions. Check into hotel and overnight stay at Bikaner.
Enjoy sightseeing in Bikaner and see the Junagarh Fort, the Lalgarh Palace, the Kali temple, the Ganga Golden Jubilee museum and the Camel Research Farm. Later leave for Mandawa and after arriving check into hotel and relax overnight.
Enjoy sightseeing in Mandawa, known for its mansions or Havelis with exquisite paintings on their walls. Mandawa Castle and Mandawa Fort are also a beautifp sight. Leave for Delhi and stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Transfer to the airport to catch your flight home with unforgettable memories of your Taj Mahal and Rajasthan Tour.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy
- India Representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer on Sand dunes ( Optional )
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Village Excursion in Samode on Camel cart ride
- Camel ride in Khimsar
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Battery Van Ride in Agra
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your
- city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel,
- Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel
- room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable
- forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid
- directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali
- period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges,
- shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of
- personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set
- group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.