11 Nights 12 Days Goa Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
11 Nights / 12 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Be prepared for that traditional Indian ‘Swagat’ Arrival at Chennai is planned on this very day. Get ready for that traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) by one of our representatives. He would also assist you at the airport & will make you check into the hotel. We also explore the vicinities of Chennai with its cultural heritage & exquisite temple architecture. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
This day is especially reserved for taking a tour to Chennai. We take you to the Fort St. George as well. As the Fort Museum has 10 galleries & displays armory, old uniforms, crockery & silverware, coins, you will be delighted to see the beauty of this place. With National Art Gallery on charts, the tour becomes immensely beautiful. Evening back to Chennai .Overnight stay at the hotel is planned
On this day, we take you on a guided tour of Mahabalipuram. Before that en route stop to Kancheepuram. Without a tad of doubt, the temple is famous for exquisite carvings & is known for attracting a wide variety of devotees & tourists alike. You can easily witness Fresco style paintings on the inner walls. Next come the Ekambaranatha on charts with Kamakshi Amman, built in 12th century AD, as an important Shakthisthalam, known as Parabrahma roonpini.Countinue to Mahabalipuram We keep places such as Shore Temple and other fascinating spots on our travelling charts. Arjuna's Penance, world's largest bas-relief is also one of the most spectacular places to witness. We also visit Rathas, monolithic temples fashioned as chariots. They are one of the architectural mysteries with each apparently bearing faithful reproduction of a structure built of wood. Overnight at Mahabalipuram.
This day is dedicated to drive to Tanjore. Considered as one of the treasure houses of art for centuries, it is indeed fascinating. It is termed as the Rice Bowl of Tamilnadu. You also earn an opportunity to witness Thanjavur, which is well-known for its exquisite handicrafts. We also visit Brihadeshwara temple, recognized as Big Temple, built by Rajaraja Chola I.
Today leave for Madurai, Enroute visit to Trichy, Tiruchirappalli is one of the oldest inhabited cities in Tamil Nadu En route visit to Rangnath Temple, Rock fort Temple and Jambukeshwara Temple. Continue drive to Madurai, Overnight at Madurai.
This day is reserved for visiting Meenakshi Sundareshwar. One of the most prominent features of this temple is its astonishing structure. Hall of a thousand pillars in the outermost corridor fascinates even the keenest travelers. In the later hours, we drive to Periyar. Homing tigers, leopards, elephants, bison, antelopes, sambhar, wild boar, monkey, it is just fascinating.
As the sun rises, we move towards the sanctuary on Lake Periyar as we take a boat ride. Just after two hours of wildlife viewing, we get back and drive to Cochin always later on. You can enjoy its cosmopolitan character that is reflected in the buildings & structures. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
On this day, we take you on a tour of Cochin. We also visit Jew Town, synagogue, built in the year 1568. We also make sure to visit the spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices. Boat Cruise remains optional. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
On this day, we make you board a flight to Goa. It is also recognized as one of the examples of world heritage architecture. Goa also offer rich flora & fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range.
We visit the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. Sri Mangeshi Temple also remains on charts. With rolling green hills dedicated to Lord Shiva everything seems immaculately beautiful. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
On this day, we find exquisite leisure, as we enjoy the golden beaches, luxurious casinos & flowing spirits in Goa. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
On this day, we depart to Mumbai. The tour concludes and we make sure that you get the best out of it even on the last day.
- Price includes
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 10 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis
- All meals in Houseboat
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (in Cochin and Trivandrum only
- Services of a TBI English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
- Flight tickets Jaipur/Goa Flights can be organized on additional Cost.
- Lunch/ Dinner can be organized as per request (optional not included in above cost).
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.