Same Day Agra Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Taj Mahal has been India's identity since its very inception. It is India's mascot on the international stage and the most favored tourist destination for people who come to visit Agra or North India in general, from outside India.
Same Day Agra Tour is a wonderful way to explore the city with all the major attractions that the city of Agra is known for, squeezed into a single day's itinerary! The Agra Taj Tour is a visual feast for a tourist whose itinerary covers the monumental wonders that have stood the sands of time. The UNESCO world heritage sites of Agra have been preserved for generations, thus exhibiting to this date in great detail the historical significance, palaces, memorials, art and culture and what not.
Taj Mahal Tour Guide is a premium travel planner committed to making our visitor's India tours awesome through our custom-tailored best Same Day Taj Mahal Tour Packages for Agra where we plan transportation, accommodation, sightseeing within the budget and customization as requested by our visitors.
·Pick up from Agra railway station
·Agra city monument's sightseeing
09:30 hrs | Taj Mahal
The Emperor who ordered its construction, reveals in one of his compositions written at the tomb "The builder could not have been of this earth, For it is evident the design was given to him by heaven".
Taj Mahal stands out as "The Symbol of Love" across ages, regions and geographies for the past 400 years and will continue to do so in the years to come. This beauty was built in white marble, this monument is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and Islamic architectures, that have been meticulously built by craftsmen over a period of 22 years. This beauty in white marble symbolizes love, architectural splendour and the magnificence and glory of the Mughal dynasty at its prime.
12:00 hrs: Visit marble factory to experience the semi-precious stone work in Taj Mahal, done by the Persian artist in the 17th century, famously known as Inlaid work also known as “Pacchikari” in the local dialect.
13:00 hrs: Lunch at a 5 Star Hotel or in an Multi-Cuisine Indian Restaurant.
14:00 hrs: Agra Fort
The Agra fort premises currently have 30 buildings, ranging from Diwan-e-am which was the hall of public audience to the Diwan-e-Khas, that was place of royal meetings and restricted the entry of the common folk. Moti Masjid is India's first Mosque build in white Marble. Jahangir’s Palace, Sheesh Mahal and Khas Mahal are other monuments that add historical significance to the fort campus. The Agra Fort offers a majestic view of the Taj Mahal from the Mussaman Burj, which also serves as the balcony of the Tower to the structure where the Emperor spent his last days under house arrest, looking at the white Marble structure on the same side of the mighty river Yamuna. The Entrance t the fort is through the Amar Singh gate. The construction of the fort started by 1565 by the Emperor Akbar and was subsequently taken over by his grandson Shah Jahan who added many a White Marble structures to the fort campus.
15:30 hrs: Visit to the Zardozi art factory and showroom. It showcases heritage artwork that was historically done by the ladies of the Harem during the Mughal era. The art form that is now famous across the world, is still practiced in India with all its elegance by workers who pour their creativity and bring heavenly designs to life on pieces of silk cloth.
16:30 hrs : Itmad-ud-Daulah
The Tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, a Persian Emir in exile who served as the Prime Minister to Emperor Jahangir was constructed by Noor Jahan his daughter and wife of the emperor. Itmad-ud-Daula that translates to “Pillar of the State” served as an inspiration for the Taj Mahal because of its white marble ingredients and structure, square symmetry, location and aesthetics. Thus, earning its name – "Baby Taj" or "Miniature Taj".The monument has gardens all around that are adorned by flowers and guaranteed to give the tourists serenity, peace and tranquillity during this last leg of their Same Day Agra Tour
17:30 hrs: Drive back to Delhi via the Taj expressway.
- Pick-up & Drop to Agra Railway Station
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 4 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Gatimaan Express Train Tickets.
- Entrance stickets to all monuments.
- Alcoholicdrinks (available to purchase)
- VideoCamera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.