Private 4 Days Amazing Golden Triangle Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore the history of India's most iconic cities on this Four days Golden Triangle Tour. Explore the cities Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle. Your driver will guide you about the landmark places along the way. See the Sunrise over Taj Mahal, head up to Amber fort and Maharaja's City Palace etc. with Local Professional Guides provided at Each city.
Day 01 Delhi City tour - Agra
Start your trip with a pickup in your private air conditioned car from your desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Visit the famous Qutub Minar, A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in 11th Century. Then, head towards Bahai Temple, also known as Lotus Temple and India Gate. Drive past the parliament house, the president's house and other secretariat buildings. After the half day Delhi city tour, head to Agra, the city of Taj Mahal, through a 3-hour drive on the Express Way. Upon your arrival to Agra, check in to your hotel and relax.
Day 02 Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Visit Taj Mahal early in the morning to see the spectacular view of sun rise along with Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor shahjahan in 1630 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz, After being mesmerized by the view return to your hotel for breakfast. Then head towards the Agra fort accompanied with a guide.
On the way to Jaipur, visit Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the ghost city. Have a look at the wonder in its architect. At the end of the drive, arrive in Jaipur and check in at your hotel.
Day 03 Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After having breakfast, head towards the Amber fort, the capital of the state until 1728. Go up to the hill by a Decorated Elephant, Where your guide will take you on a tour of Amber fort. After exploring the Amber fort, visit Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of Man Sagar lake, then visit Maharaja's city Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal, a large structure with a large number of windows at the end of the day, return to your hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast, relax in your air conditioned private car and drive back to Delhi and be dropped off at your desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
We assure you that you will have lot of great memories of Your 3 Nights 4 Day Golden triangle tour.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Night accommodation in Delhi Hotel.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Jaipur Hotel.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Tonga ride/Golf Car at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism - Government of India.
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fee.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.