Private 4 Days Amazing Golden Triangle Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Experience the beauty of India’s most historic and iconic cities; Delhi, Jaipur and Agra with our 4 days Golden triangle tour. With this private tour, you can enjoy the three cities in a comfortable private air-conditioned vehicle at your leisure. Our expert guide will assist you and take you to the most remarkable places along the way covering every little aspect which will help you make most of the three cities. The timings of each location is designed perfectly to match your needs and do justice with the place. For instance, out tour covers visiting the Taj Mahal at time of sunrise when it is glorious. Different places of the three cities are covered so that your golden triangle tour makes up a lifetime memory. Our package covers everything from travel expenses, overnight accommodations and breakfast meal at the hotel. You may also customise tour asper your convenience and requirements. Making trips successful, comfortable and worth remembering for our guests is what we do best and are doing so since more than 20 years.
Start your trip with a pickup in your private air conditioned car from your desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Visit the famous Qutub Minar, A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in 11th Century. Then, head towards Bahai Temple, also known as Lotus Temple and India Gate. Drive past the parliament house, the president's house and other secretariat buildings. After the half day Delhi city tour, head to Agra, the city of Taj Mahal, through a 3-hour drive on the Express Way. Upon your arrival to Agra, check in to your hotel and relax.
Visit Taj Mahal early in the morning to see the spectacular view of sun rise along with Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor shahjahan in 1630 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz, After being mesmerized by the view return to your hotel for breakfast. Then head towards the Agra fort accompanied with a guide.
On the way to Jaipur, visit Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the ghost city. Have a look at the wonder in its architect. At the end of the drive, arrive in Jaipur and check in at your hotel.
After having breakfast, head towards the Amber fort, the capital of the state until 1728. Go up to the hill by a Decorated Elephant, Where your guide will take you on a tour of Amber fort. After exploring the Amber fort, visit Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of Man Sagar lake, then visit Maharaja's city Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal, a large structure with a large number of windows at the end of the day, return to your hotel.
After breakfast, relax in your air conditioned private car and drive back to Delhi and be dropped off at your desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
We assure you that you will have lot of great memories of Your 3 Nights 4 Day Golden triangle tour.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Night accommodation in Delhi Hotel.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Jaipur Hotel.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Tonga ride/Golf Car at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism - Government of India.
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fee.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.