3 Nights 4 Days Goa Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The 130 km long coastline of Goa on the golden Konkan coast of the Western Ghats is along the Arabian Sea. This small former Portuguese enclave is one of India’s most popular tourist spots, both for the domestic and international Traveller. The name is derived from the Konkani word `Goyan’, which means a patch of tall grass.Once a great Hindu stronghold, Goa was a part of the grand Mauryan empire, around 3rd century B.C.Goa sand and sea The Satvahanas of Kolhapur and later the Chalukyas of Badami, took over the governance. Other dynasties followed, including a short-lived Muslim invasion. Thereafter, the Vijayanagar Empire established itself for almost a century. This era ended with the arrival of the Sultans of Gulbarga, around 1469 AD. Then the rule passed on to the Adil Shah of Bijapur. Goa soon became a bone of contention between the Dutch, English, French and Portuguese, all vying for its possession. Ultimately, in 1510, the Portuguese conquered Goa. Alfonso de Albuquerque led the invasion. After ruling for four centuries, in 1961, fourteen years after the country’s independence, the Portuguese handed over possession of this colony to India.
You will get a warm welcome by our representative when you arrive at Goa. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day. There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
We start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This UNESCO world heritage site consists the remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. We visit the Church and Convent of St Francis of Assisi; beautifully decorated with scenes from Bible and consists of a statue of St. Francis. We also visit the Se-Cathedral, St. Catherine's Church and the Arch of Viceroy of Goa.We come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll.
Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spend some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach.
Today after enjoying a traditional Goa breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport. From here you can board your flight back to Mumbai or Delhi; from where you can return to your home.
- Pick up & Drop from Goa Airport or Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Non Alcoholic (i.e. Tea/Coffee/ Soft Drink.)Welcome drink on arrival in hotel.
- Accommodation for Package for 2 adults for 3 Nights in well appointed AC room.
- CP Meal Plan –3 Breakfasts
- Transfers & sightseeing by individual Wagon r Cab for covering North Goa & South Goa sightseeing.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc.
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.