Golden Triangle Tour - Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Per Person (Min. 2 Person)
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights & 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The three destinations mainly Delhi, Agra and Jaipur form a triangle shape on the map which is behind the name golden triangle tour. These three destinations are covered by the Taj Mahal tour guide under its golden triangle tour. This tour has been designed by us keeping in mind the prime attractions that these places offer to the tourists. These three cities are a mix of wealthy culture, events and festivities which makes them vibrant throughout the year. There is so much one can do and experience in these cities from historical richness to culturally diverse languages to cuisines and traditions. One can go for bonfires in deserts to street shopping in old markets of city or do everything that comes in between. In this golden triangle tour, we not only cover historically significant places but the essence of each city that makes them the three pillars of India’s glorious past. There is a lot of things that are covered in this package from exploring the food joints of Old Delhi= Chandni Chowl to shopping at main market of Jaipur and strolling around the Mughal gardens of Agra. This golden triangle tour is indeed every penny that is spent by the travellers as it allows discovering important parts of India.
As you land in Delhi, our tour representative shall escort you to your hotel. Our group tour will begin from Delhi itself. Our cab services shall pick you up. Accompanying your journey, you will have the services of professional multi-lingual guides in Golden Triangle tour package. We cover their cost in the package. The first stop of Golden Triangle tour package is Qutub Minar. Admiring the architecture, you shall find yourself spell-bound by the administrative arenas of Red Fort, gracefulness of Parliament house; opposite to which stands the majestic India Gate, and the ever-peaceful, Lotus Temple. The group tour shall also visit the historical Jama Masjid, Purana Qila, Humayun’s tomb, iconic streets of Chandni Chowk following rest in hotel (whose accommodation cost is included in the package). The next day we will travel from Delhi to Agra.
Beginning the 2nd day of our tour, we start from Delhi early in the morning. We’ll reach our next destination of Golden Triangle tour i.e. Agra by-road. The Golden Triangle tour package offers visit to the grand complex of Agra Fort, Taj Mahal and Baby Taj. One of the 7 Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal is built as per the idea of paradise in Islam. The remarkable story of love, floral decorations, proximity to River Yamuna, all adds up to the charisma of this mausoleum. Group tour will then proceed to Baby Taj or tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg which attracts visitors with its ornamental gateways and jali walls, followed by way back to the hotel.
We start early morning of the third day of group tour. We travel to Fatehpur Sikri, a city which is 243 km away from Delhi. Here we shall explore the popular 17th century mosque Jama Masjid which marks the transition in Islamic architecture, adjoining in the complex are Buland Darwaza and Tomb of Salim Chisti. The historical Palace of Jodha Bai, and the elegant structure of Panch Mahal are also not-to be missed. The group tour will head for Jaipur. From Delhi to Jaipur, the geographical stretch resembles a triangle, hence the name Golden triangle tour. Located at 268 km far from Delhi, is Jaipur, the pink city. On reaching Jaipur, after check-in at hotel and rest, we will step-out around evening, exactly when Nahargarh Fort offers amazing view of city skyline. Similarly, vistas of Jaipur can be best enjoyed in Jal Mahal, Jawahar circle garden and for evening shopping sprees, Johari bazaar is a great option with reasonable cost.
On day 4, group tour will explore Jaipur city. With Golden Triangle tour package, you can closely observe this royal town, rich with folklores of its mighty Rajput warriors. We will explore the regal Chandra Mahal, Sabha Niwas, City Palace and Mubarak Mahal and astronomical observatory of Jantar Mantar. Our next stop will leave you awe-stuck, the magnificent Hawa Mahal which was once Maharaja Jai Singh’s favorite resort. If you are interested in trekking, the hill fort of Amer built around Aravalli hills and Maoto lake won’t disappoint you. Currently, Amer Fort also serve as venue for high-cost destination weddings.The group tour will conclude here and the guests will be escorted back to hotels.
We will leave from Jaipur in the morning for Delhi. You can catch your respective flights from Delhi. The 5-day long journey will surely leave you with beautiful memories.We wish to serve you during your future trip to India in comfortable, enriching and cost-efficient way. That’s how, Golden triangle tour package allows you to catch glimpse of history, architecture, culture and cuisines in cost-effective way. The learning, fun and memories packed in only a certain number of days!
- Pick-up & Drop to Delhi Airport.
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 4 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Gatimaan Express Train Tickets (if choosing to approach Agra via train from New Delhi)
- Entrance tickets to all monuments.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.