Call or Whatsapp us at: (+91) 9837044720

Udaipur

Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
Lake Pichola boat tours take visitors past the 18th-century, white-marble Lake Palace, which covers an entire island and is now a hotel. Another island contains the domed Jagmandir Palace, former summer resort of the Maharanas, mostly constructed in the 17th century. Elsewhere, in Udaipur’s sprawling old city, is towering Jagdish Temple, completed in 1651 and dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum of regional folk art is known for its traditional puppet shows, while the hilltop Monsoon Palace offers sweeping views of the city and the surrounding ridges.
1. City Palace
City Palace, Udaipur, is a palace complex situated in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.
2.Lake Pichola
Lake Pichola, situated in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD, named after the nearby Picholi village. It is one of the several contiguous lakes, and developed over the last few centuries in and around the famous Udaipur city. 
3.

Description

Saheliyon-ki-Bari
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a lotus pool and marble elephants. It was built by Rana Sangram Singh. There is also a small museum here.
4.Jag Mandir
Jag Mandir is a palace built on an island in the Lake Pichola. It is also called the "Lake Garden Palace". The palace is located in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Its construction is credited to three Maharanas of the Sisodia Rajputs of Mewar kingdom.
Read more