6 Nights 7 Days Mathura Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
With Its Amazing Tour Destinations And Charismatic Heritage Sites, India Has Become One Of The Most Prominent Tourist Spots In The World. The Golden Triangle Is One Of The Most Prominent And Amazing Tourist Spots That Hold The Majority Of The Portion In India Tourism. In Golden Triangle Tour With Mathura And Vrindavan Your Holidays Will Be Cherished By Visiting The Two Most Amazing Tourist Spots Of The Country. These Spots/Places Are Mathura And Vrindavan Which Are Highly Associated With The Birth And The Upbringing Of Lord Krishna.
Your Tour Will Start With Your Arrival At Delhi. On Your Arrival You Will Be Transfer To Your Hotel And The Remaining Day Will Be At Your Discrition.
Have Your Breakfast And Then You Will Be Off To Delhi Sightseeing Day. You Will Visit The Largest Indian Mosque, Jama Masjid, Then You Will Visit The Red Fort And Then To Qutub Minar. Later You Will Be Visiting To Raj Ghat. By The Evening You Will Take A Rickshaw Ride To Chandni Chowk From Khar Baoli. Return To Hotel For Overnight Stay.
Post Your Breakfast You Will Start Your Journey Towards The Land Of Lord Krishna. You Will Visit Mathura, The Birth Land Of Lord Krishna. On Arrival You Will Transfer To Your Hotel And Then You After Taking Some Rest You Will Visit The Nearby Attractions Of The City. Later You Will Start Your Journey To Vrindavan, The Place Where Lord Krishna Spent His Childhood And Did Many Leelas With Goddess Radha. Visit Famous Krishna Temples And Nearby Attractions And Then Travel Back To Mathura And Make An Overnight Stay.
Have Your Breakfast And Then You Will Be Off To The Historical City Of Agra. In The Time Span Of Approximately 1.5 Hrs You Will Be In The Mughal Aura Of Agra. On Arrival You Will Be Shifted To Hotel And Then Take Some Rest. Later By The Noon You Will Start Agra Excursion. After Rest You Will Visit The Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daula And Many Other Major Agra Attractions. Later You Will Be Visiting Taj Mahal, A Majestic Mausoleum Which Is Wrapped Around With The White Sheets And The Eternal Story Of Love. You Will Return To Hotel After An Overnight Stay.
Start Your Day With Scrumptious Meal In The Morning. En-Route You Will Visit Fatehpur Sikri. On Jaipur Arrival You Will Transfer To Your Hotel. By The Evening You Will Visit Chokhi Dhani For Mouth-Watering Ethnic Rajasthani Dinner. Return To Hotel For Overnight Stay.
The Day Will Embark For Jaipur Sightseeing. You Will Visit Jaipur Attractions Such As Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal And Many More. By The Evening You Will Return To Hotel And Enjoy Overnight Stay.
You Will Start Your Day With Breakfast And Then You Will Start Travelling To Delhi For Delhi Airport. On Arrival You Will Fetch On A Flight To Your Destination Onwards. By The End Of The Golden Triangle Tour With Mathura And Vrindavan You Will Be Left With Many Pleasing And Charming Memories That Will Linger With You For The Lifetime.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.