Taj Mahal Same Day Tour from Delhi by Car
Per Person (Min 4 Pax req.)
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Book Taj Mahal Same Day Tour from Delhi by Car today & explore the city of Love - Agra. Agra is surrounded with three UNESCO World Heritage sites, which is famously known as Taj Mahal, and the Agra Fort. Experience the history of Shah Jahan & Mumtaj by our Travel Guide. After coming to know the real facts about the Taj Mahal. Enjoy the local markets of Agra with beautiful handicraft products and the tasty sweets, famously called as PANCHHI PETHA (This is one of the Traditional Sweet in India). Book this tour today & get instant confirmation with paying any Advance.
Our Chauffeur or Travel assistant will meet you at your Hotel's Lobby / Airport or from your Desire Place. Drive towards Agra by Car via Yamuna Express Way.
(Approx) 3 Hrs Drive
Our Tour guide will be awaiting for your pleasant moment in the city of Taj Mahal. Meet our guide and proceed towards Taj Mahal to experience the amazing architure and the inside story of Shahjahan & Mumtaj.
- Please Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday
Explore one of the beautiful Fort of North India, built by Mughal Emperor "Akbar - the great" in 1565. The Red fort is constructed with Red Stone and White Marble with a unique design and architure. After getting experience about the fort.
Visit to have Lunch at Traditional Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.
Visit to have Lunch at a Traditional Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.
Here you can explore another beautiful white marble monument, which was built before the Taj Mahal. Get to know more story about Baby Taj with our Tour Guide.
- You can Enjoy the Rickshaw or Tonga Ride
- Visit the local traditional handicraft market.
- Taste the traditional Sweets of Agra "Petha", Which is very famous around the World.
Proceed towards Delhi by road via Yamuna Express Way.
- Pick-up & Drop from Delhi to Agra (Return)
- An experienced English speaking Tour Guide (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Guide Service for maximum up-to 4 people
- Detailed explanation of monuments in Agra by a govt. approved Tour Guide
- Mineral water during sight-seeing
- Transportation service by Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tonga or Rickshaw ride in Agra
- Free WiFi in Car
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Monument Entrance.
- Any tips and personal expenses.
- Any meal until specified.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.