5 Nights 6 Days Tamil Nadu Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Ooty is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. The Nickname of the town is Queen of Hill Stations. It is connected by the Nilgiri ghats and the best time to visit Ooty is during the summers. As we know, Ooty is situated in the Nilgiri hills, meaning the blue mountains, so named due to the kurinji flower which blooms every twelve years giving the slopes a bluish hue. Covered in eucalyptus and pine trees and coffee and tea plantations it has one of the best views. Ooty stays cool for the whole year and temperature is around 20 degrees C always. Ooty is the best tourist places in Tamil Nadu. Ooty is a great attraction for tourists not only for its scenic beauty but for different activities that the tourists can indulge in. Whether you want to spend special moments of your honeymoon or go with family and friends Ooty has something for everyone.
Your Tamil Nadu tour package starts from Coimbatore and driving to the Ooty from there. On Arrival, check in your hotels and get ready to visit the town. You can visit the local shops to shop and enjoy the culture of the people of South India. After shopping, return to the hotel and have a soulful sleep.
After having the breakfast, the sightseeing starts. The Ooty lake, Wax world, deer park, Mudunmalai National Park, green valleys, beautiful mountains, and vast tea estates are the major tourist attraction spots in Ooty. Once you are done with these beautiful spots, you will be escorted back to the hotel to stay overnight in Ooty.
After having the breakfast, you will be driven to Coonoor for sightseeing by the cab. The same cab will escort you for the sightseeing in the Coonoor. Some of the famous tourist spots are Sim’s park, Lam’s rock, Dolphin nose, Ketty valley, Tea factory and doddabetta peak. The Tamil Nadu tour packages offer the most scenic views of Southern India. Then you will be escorted to the hotels for overnight stay.
The fourth day is full of excitement and thrill. You will have your breakfast in the hotel and then a drive of 7 hours is waiting for you to Kodaikanal. The area surrounding the famous hill station is of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. After reaching the Kodaikanal, visit the Kodaikanal Lake in the evening and enjoy boating. You will be driven back to the hotel for the night.
After having the breakfast in the hotels, the day is filled with whole lot of fun. The famous spots in the Tamil Nadu Kodaikanal are Coakers walk, green valley view, Vaigai dam (this is also known as the suicide point), Berijam lake view, Silver Cascade falls. You will be exhausted after visiting so many places in a day. After this, you will be escorted back to the hotels for the night.
This is the last day of this beautiful Tamil Nadu tours. Breakfast will be served and then you will be checking out of your rooms. You will be escorted back to Coimbatore. You can visit the local shops in the evening and this is optional. You will be dropped at the Airport or the Railway station according to the departure timings.
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Pick and Drop from Railway Station
- Wi -Fi
- Train fares
- Flight Fares
- Any meals other than those specified in the ‘Inclusions’
- Extra mattress
- Telephone calls, mineral water, soft and hard drinks, river
- rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and toy train ride
- Any trip supplements
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.