6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
A wonderful city abode in Himalayas, Shimla is surrounded by scenic pine-covered hills and snow-capped peaks. Located in the magnificent hill state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Shimla serves as a charming retreat to a large numbers of people. The Shimla’s enchanting beauty of this hill station has attracted countless filmmakers and cinematographer's. The majestic Himalayas have a certain allure that makes you forget all your worries. Shimla is also famous spot for honeymoon. It is very popular retreat during the months of summer and is all well known for Victorian architecture, that can be seen in certain areas of the mall road and the RidgeKufri: Kufri is a small hill station located near Shimla it is famous for its trekking and hiking trails. Adventure seeking travellers through Kufri in winters enjoy skiing and tobogganing along its snow covered slopes. Kufri is famous for it is located in the southern part of Himachal Pradesh. Kufri was once the part of Nepal kingdom the British made Shimla their summer capital. British discovered it in 1819.
Upon arrival from Delhi Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand, meet by our representative and transferred to Shimla in an exclusive vehicle. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab when you enter in the beautiful state of Himachal. Stopover at Pinjore Garden and rope way at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. The cab will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Check in into your hotel for an overnight stay in Hotel.
After a delicious Breakfast, visit to the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advance Studies, Army Museum, and Jakhoo temple. Evening, free to explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. Enjoy visiting Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Best time to shop and dine at restaurants on the mall road.
After Breakfast, visit to the famous picnic spots around Shimla including Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra. Enjoy riding at horse / Yak back, see Himalayan national park at Kufri. Take a tour of the apple orchards at Mashobra, Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
The next day, check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours), valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage. On the way stop a while at Pandoh and Kullu. Rest of the day at leisure. Spend an overnight stay in Manali.
Post breakfast, leave for the full day tour of Rohtang Pass. The mesmerizing view of the melting glaciers and mountains will take your breaths away. Take a sledge ride down the slopes & climbthe little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Spend an overnight stay in Manali.
Visit the ancient Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Club House, Vanvihar , Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village, known for its hot Sulphur springs. Spend the night at the hotel in Manali.
Checkout from Hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/airport/bus Stand for onward journey.
- Pickup & Drop
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.