6 Night 7 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This 6 night 7 days Kerala Tour is designed to give you an incredible experience for lifetime.It is one of the best Kerala tour packages for family; it will take you to some of the mostfamous tourist attractions in God’s own country including Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady,Alleppey, and Kovalam. We at Taj Mahal Tour guide are in the industry for more than 15years which is why we are best at creating trips that are fun-loving, enjoyable and worthcherishing.
Upon your arrival at Cochin, your family tour package to Kerala kicks off as you check into the hotel. Refresh and unwind, before visiting famous nearby tourist attractions of Cochin such as Mattancherry Palace, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and the beautifp Cochin Marine Drive.
After breakfast, you drive to the lush green hills and valleys of Munnar. Upon arrival, complete your check-in formalities at the hotel and relax for a couple of hours.Later, embark on a local sightseeing tour of Munnar that includes visits to the flower garden, a cardamom plantation and a tea plantation. Enjoy the evening at leisure as the second day of your Kerala tour itinerary ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having your fill of a delectable breakfast, begin a fpl day’s tour of Munnar. Today, as per the itinerary of your Kerala family tour package, cover attractions such as the Eravikpam National Park, go boating in Mattupetty Dam and visit Photopoint view, Echo point, and Kundale Lake.End the trip with a Jeep Safari to Kolukkumalai, finishing the day off with a lovely dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, on the fourth day of your Kerala family package, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. Enjoy the spellbinding journey across the undpating hills and valleys. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel.Later, you can opt to be mesmerized by a live Kathakali show (optional). Visit Periyar National Park to catch the elusive wild animals in their natural habitat. Relax with a comfortable overnight stay in Thekkady.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and get a move on towards Alleppey. Upon arrival, check into the Houseboat, which is probably the best part of your Kerala family tour package. Relax on the deck for a while, as the boat cruises down the meandering backwaters.All meals will be provided in the House Boat. The beautifply decorated houseboats are equipped with all modern amenities to offer you the most memorable holiday cruise. The day ends with a freshly prepared dinner and an overnight stay in the houseboat.
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat, and proceed towards Kovalam via Kollam and Trivandrum. On the way, a view of the vast expanse of the Arabian Sea and backwaters is a sight to behold. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and unwind completely.You copd also opt to spend the day at the local markets since the itinerary of your Kerala family tour package gives you this day to spend at leisure. As the day ends, enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, get ready to visit the beaches of Kovalam, which include the Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach, Eve's Beach, Shanghumugham Beach, Poovar Beach and Vizhinjam Beach.All of them are different from each other in some way, as you will realize on one of the best days of your Kerala family holiday package. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
The last day of your Kerala family holiday package starts with a toothsome breakfast and then you will be transferred to Trivandrum. From Trivandrum, you will start your onward journey back home.
- Meal Plan for Houseboat : All Meals
- Meal Plan for Houseboat : Lunch
- Meal Plan for Hotel : Breakfast
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Data/ Fuel cost
- Transfer Cab
- Meal Plan for Hotel : Lunch
- Meal Plan for Hotel : Dinner
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses
- Honeymoon Inclusions
- Entry fee charges
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.