5 Nights 6 Days Ladakh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Incredible ladakh -5 nights and 6 days, spent in the lap of a natural extravaganza. That is exactly how you would be travelling with the Incredible Ladakh tour package. this package begins and ends at Leh. Spend your days and nights making amazing memories and creating stories of heavenly and adventurous days spent amidst the most breathtaking visuals. Magnetic rivers, awe-inspiring sunrises, crystal clear lakes & rivers, calming places of worship, a ride through the worlds highest motorable
Take an early morning flight to reach Leh, the capital of Ladakh situated at a height of 11,800 ft above sea level. As you land at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, transfer to your hotel will be promptly arranged. Check into your room and spend the day taking rest and adapting to the low air pressure, which is a must to acclimatize to the high altitudes of Ladakh. Late afternoon, you?ll visit the Shanti Stupa, a true Buddhist architectural gem. Use the evening to scout local markets. Overnight stay is at a hotel in Leh.
After a leisurely breakfast, we'll drive to Spituk. We'll cover the Spituk Monastery, the famous Magnetic Hills, the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers near Nimoo and a visit to Pather Sahib, an important Sikh pilgrimage site.
starts with a full day excursion to Pangong Tso Lake, which is a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Tso Lake is nearly 140 km long and 3-5 km wide. More than half of the lake lies in the Tibetan territory. Since you?ll return to Leh by the evening, you can roam about Leh's local markets looking for a deal or two. Overnight stay is at a hotel in Leh.
Morning of the fourth day begins with a visit to the Khardung La Pass at 18,360 ft which, not surprisingly, is the world's highest motorable pass. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Today is the day for a cultural immersion in and around Leh. Sightseeing will include visit to the Thiskey Gompa, one of the most breathtaking monasteries in Ladakh. We would also visit the Shey Palace in the vicinity. After that, we'd go to Hemis, which hosts one of the most well-known festivals in Ladakh. After visiting the monasteries, we will drive to Stok Palace Museum, which showcases royal artefacts and paraphernalia.
Early morning transfer to the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport on time to board flight to your destination.
- Twin sharing accommodation (01 Double Room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Innova the same car shall do the complete itinerary.
- Wildlife fee for Lake, Pangong Lake and areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Pangong areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them).
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID).
- All applicable taxes.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Tour guide.
- Domestic airfare.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.