5 Nights 6 Days Andhra Pradesh From Vijaywada Enjoy
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Reach Vijayawada, and let our representatives pick you up from the airport/railway station with a cordial welcome. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to start your day by visiting Kailasagiri which is located above the sea level of the city.Have delicious breakfast, and set off for another memorable tour to Araku Valley. Have a delicious breakfast, gear up for a local sightseeing of Araku Valley. Enjoy a visit to Borra Caves, and dig into its magnificent architecture. Post breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing. Ananthagiri Waterfall is a major tourist attraction for visitors.
Reach Vijayawada, and let our representatives pick you up from the airport/railway station with a cordial welcome. En route to Vizag, enjoy the beauty of the city with a short ride towards your hotel. After arrival, check-in at the hotel, and let the hotel staff escort you to the room. Now, take some rest, and get ready for a short spin to explore the local streets and enjoy sightseeing till evening. Get back to the hotel, and have your dinner. Stay entire night at the hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to start your day by visiting Kailasagiri which is located above the sea level of the city. And then, proceed for the sightseeing of Bheemili Beach along with Yerra Dibbalu, Ramanaidu studios, Tenneti Park, and Vuda Park which are the most popular parks in the entire city. To pass your leisure time, you can pay a visit to Visakha Museum and Submarine which are located close to each other. Offer prayers at Kali Mata Temple, and proceed to click enormous pictures at Thotlakonda and Rushikonda beaches. You can also explore local places and streets for shopping. Later, stay overnight at the hotel.
Have delicious breakfast, and set off for another memorable tour to Araku Valley. Enroute, get a chance to visit to the Fishing Harbour, and have an experience of a coastal area. Pay a visit to the Zoo, Mudasarlova, Sree Kanaka Mahalakshmi Temple and spend some stupendous time at the Dolphin nose and Lighthouse. Later, head to Visakhapatnam i.e. Simhachalam Narasimha Swamy Temple, which is dedicated to Narasimha Swamy- an avatar of Vishnu. Post cherishing its architectural magnificence, check-in to your hotel in Araku, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Have a delicious breakfast, gear up for a local sightseeing of Araku Valley. Enjoy a visit to Borra Caves, and dig into its magnificent architecture. Later, get involved in some leisure activities so that you can have an entertaining session with your loved ones. You can also choose to check out some local places or enjoy the cool breeze of the environment. Post that, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Post breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing. Ananthagiri Waterfall is a major tourist attraction for visitors. You can enjoy the misty water droplets which will ooze you completely. Head towards coffee plantation viewpoint, surrounded by thousands of coffee plants. Thatiguda Waterfalls and Padmapuram Garden, covered with rocky slopes allure every nature lover. The Tribal Museum provides some great details about ancient cultures, and thus, it is a must visit place.
Post breakfast checkout from the hotel and our representatives will transfer you to the airport/railway station to help you get back to your destination city with amazing memories.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal - Break-Fast (Veg)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) except for Premium+ category.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Travel Insurance.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.