3 Nights 4 Days Ladakh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Ladakh is one of the most appealing lands in the Himalayas that attract tremendous rugged tourists to try their best luck amidst the mountains with sheer walls of rock and snow, dividing the Indus Valley from Tibet, Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh. Whether it is for trekking or for a fantabulous motor biking and jeep safari experience, Ladakh has the most speculated visions to carry the magnanimous adventure tour in the Himalayas.
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi - Leh
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay Leh.
Day 2 :Leh Local (104 Kms / 5-6 hrs)
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries. After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight at Leh.
Day 3 :Leh - Khardong La - Leh (78 Kms / 3-4 hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive for Khardongla Pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Return to Leh in the afternoon, and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch one is free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. Overnight stay Leh.
Day 4 :Leh - Delhi (Departure)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
- Arrival and Departure in Ladakh.
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation facilitated by Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- Malvan Sightseeg
- Jog Falls visit
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Travel, medical and baggage insurance.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, political closure, weather conditions, natural calamity, technical faults etc.
- All expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any type of Tips and porter charges.
- Meals unless specified.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.